Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Three Secret Of Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three Secret Of Success (531 Views)

The ULTIMATE Secret Of Success / Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth / Obstacles Are The Stepping Stones Of Success! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Secret Of Success by ICONgold(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
Are you aware that the world population will soon hit 8billion?. Nigeria population is now over 160million.

NOTE:It is crystar clear that the world is already overcrowded.

Do you know for every job you desire there are countless numbers of people who also desire same job? Do you know for every business you want to start, many people are already doing it? Do you know for every woman/man you intend to marry some other people also want thesame woman/man

NOTE: The world is hyper-competative

Sure you need something that will distinguish you and your product. So let me share this three point with you.

1. Thinking outside the box: Normal thinking will produce common result. It is too common to see things thesame way all other people sees it. Your need take your thinking outside the box, a zone where many people don't bother to reach. The world is tired of ordinary people thinking ordinarily, you must add an extra to the ordinary to make it extra-ordinary. Thinking outside the box makes every thing posible and positive for you. Think on how to attempt and achieve the impossible. Tom Wrights did build barja-al-arab a bending structure on lake view in Dubia and the hotel became the most attractive torrist centre in the world. Until you attempt the impossible in your business you won't have an edge...if I can get it elsewhere why do I need to buy from you.

2.Don't do things thesame way others are doing it: because others are doing a business is not good enough reason for you to start one. Never do a things thesame way people are doing less you will miss with the crowd. Your need to make your initiative unique, your services must be different and your customer care services must be extra-ordinary. You must have a secret others don't have about the business to keep you ahead and in lime light. Do you know Tony Tetula? Your answer is sure yes and you know lagbaja? Lagbaja debuted in the year 1993 while Tony Tetula debuted in the year 1999 today people still listen to lagbaja and people still want to know who is lagbaja just because he refused to do it the way others are doing it, he added mask and that gave his audience suspense and the suspense is still on till date where the likes of Tony Tetula, Idris that started after him has gone to extinction. You sure have watched Titanic, James Cameroon never produced another movie until after 8 years he produced Titanic which was a best selling movie. He produced avatar after 8years and avatar became another best selling movie. Don't do a thing the way others are doing it or because others are doing it.

3. Let your packaging speak volume: see, in business your packaging is an important factor that can put you ahead. People don't always mind the quality if it is not well packaged but when you have good quality and the best packaging, your product will sure become hot cake. I was travelling one day and I saw something that was packaged like corn flakes, when I got nearer, the inscription on it read thus "Special Garri Ijebu" I bought it N450 but the content inside couldn't have been up to N100 in the common garri market. I bought it that much because it is special. What is special about garri Ijebu? Imagin how many people will buy that garri because of the packaging. So your packaging determines how far your product can go.

I hope this will help you and your business.

Kadri Olawale Gold.
Head Consult @ Kadgold Consultant,
Re: Three Secret Of Success by Iceman296: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Quite Enlightening.

(1) (Reply)

closed / First Bank Criminally Restricts Customers To Its ATM / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.