Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers (1194 Views)

ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers / AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers / FG Stops Salaries Of Striking Lecturers (ASUU) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by Samgreguc(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2013
The Vice chancellor of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State have
announce the recruitment of new lecturers to replace those of it striking lecturers who refused the
resumption of academic activity.

Source : Radio Nigeria(ksmc), Kaduna.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by sagaciousblog: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2013
e don happen
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by debbianah(f): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2013
Inasmuch as I know that ma VC is capable of anytin,I still Don't think dis is true............
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by seankay(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Stale! Its not possible.So what's gon happen to last semester results,projects......
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by destino24(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2013
Lolz. ESUT, oya, your turn
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2013
The school management has interview' over 130 intending lecturers. The VC has directed all the striking lecturers who are ready to work should meet their HOD and sign. He further stated that any lecturer' that fails ti sign will be replace by 50 new trained lecturers.
In another news, UNIABUJA has pull' out of ASUU strike.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by philfearon(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2013
Just *observing*
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by stfadaanthony(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2013
Dis can nt be true,dats 1tin i no 4sure.dis is a skul dat do nt even ave enough lecturers...ad more so,d national body dat caled stil strike has nt cal it up.if he try sack dem...d national industrial court shal cal dem bak 2wok.dis is a joke of d year.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by ireneidiva(f): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2013
Op your grammar is too bad!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by Polio: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2013
OP I suggest you stop communicating in english language till you get a credible certification to confirm you can do so....
You grammar is absolutely terrible ... Very bad...
I pity Nigeria's future!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by ayodeji752: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2013
stfadaanthony: Dis can nt be true,dats 1tin i no 4sure.dis is a skul dat do nt even ave enough lecturers...ad more so,d national body dat caled stil strike has nt cal it up.if he try sack dem...d national industrial court shal cal dem bak 2wok.dis is a joke of d year.
continue dreaming friend. Industrial court will call dem back after 10years in court just like d 2001 sacked lecturers in unilorin. 49 lecturers were sacked by their VC then because they joined in d national ASUU strike. D 49 lecturers later went to court and d judgment was delivered 10years later of which 2 of d lecturers hav died before d judgment. Dat marked d end of ASUU in unilorin till today
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by akpur1(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2013
This is a VC who loves his students. Everybody is begging ASUU and they refuse to listen to our plea so treat them worse than animal because even animals listen... ASUU are too insignificant to be spared... Epoke of Unical is just moping thats how u know a coward

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by Samgreguc(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Those who said my grammer is wrong should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by Polio: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Samgreguc: Those who said my grammer is wrong should do the needful.

Sort your life out yourself, its a tough world .. No one is gonna mop up your shi.t!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by Samgreguc(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Polio:

Sort your life out yourself, its a tough world .. No one is gonna mop up your shi.t!

really? grin grin grin grin grin grin and is that how to correct someone? you still have a long way to go.........
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by Samgreguc(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Polio: OP I suggest you stop communicating in english language
till you get a credible certification to confirm you can do so....
I pity Nigeria's future!

who told you certificate will confirm you. FYI, it will only certify you but, never will it confirm you......
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by BRAINEE123: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Polio: OP I suggest you stop communicating in english language till you get a credible certification to confirm you can do so....
I pity Nigeria's future!

**I suggest to you to stop communicating in English language till you get a certification that confirms you proficient in doing so.
**Your grammatical structure is obsolete
**Your manner of approach is sarcastic. And too bad of you.
**I feel a great pity for the future of the person who spent money on you,to go to school. I pitied him/her because the statement am quoting has 80% error in it.

I advise u ,make u go buy Queen Premier (part 1 and 2) so dat u go fit use ur senz make good sentence...oga professor. Na ur typ plenty for ma area with second class lower... I too knw and over sabi dey kill una like mad...

No offence abeg. And don't quote me!!!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Universities Replaces Striking Lecturers by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2014
U r in for a shocker
debbianah: Inasmuch as I know that ma VC is capable of anytin,I still Don't think dis is true............

(1) (Reply)

BSU 2014/2015 Post-utme Cut-off,screening And Registration Details / Lecturer Shot Male Student Dead For Hugging His Girlfriend In Agbor Delta State / 2014/2015 Federal Unity Colleges Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.