Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors (779 Views)

Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift / ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu / PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors by scribe2000(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2013
The crisis within the Anambra State Peoples Democratic Party over the inconclusive governorship election in the state has led to the suspension of the Director General of the Tony Nwoye Campaign Organisation, Mr. Osita Ezenwa, and another member of the organisation, Mr. Kenneth Arinze, from the party.

The news of the suspension of the two bigwigs was broken to reporters in Awka on Wednesday by the State Chairman of the party, Mr. Ken Emeakayi, who said they were suspended for anti-party activities and a breach of the constitution of the party.

He said the state executive committee of the party, which met on Wednesday, had ratified the suspensions and that their cases would be referred to a disciplinary committee of the party.

But Ezenwa said he would not waste his time responding to his purported suspension.

He said, “He (Emeakayi) had long been expelled from public life, not just from partisan politics. With that kind of character, let us put my character to public test with his and let the people decide who they will go for.”

Tony Nwoye is the candidate for the PDP in the governorship election and has insisted that the election be cancelled for a fresh one.

This is against the position of the PDP, which commended the conduct of the election and had called on its members to participate in the supplementary election taking place on Saturday.

Emeakayi specifically accused Ezenwa and Arinze of insulting the leader of the party in the state, Chief Olisa Metuh, who is the National Publicity Secretary of the party.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-suspends-nwoyes-campaign-director/
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors by experimentist: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2013
PDP is a very maaaaaaaaaaaad party!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors by JECBOSS: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2013
CONFUSED PARTY
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors by scribe2000(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2013
A crazy party indeed.
One hopes they don't ruin the somewhat promising political career of their candidate, Nwoye.
I wonder why they can't talk these things over and take a unified stand, at least publicly.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors by Kelechi2020(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2013
front page materiall..
I believe firmly that this will set a precedence to change in the way everything in Nigeria is being controlled from the centre abuja.
now I see clearly the reasons why the g7 governors call PDP autocratic.how can they abandon there candidate to their own mess just because obi has assured gej the vote of 1.7 million anambbrians.
politics is getting more interesting in Nigeria and am enjoying watching people like the g7 governors and nwoye fighting to free themselves from autocracy....
am happy that APC is not letting go without a fight........
I rep my state anambra because this is a state where no individual can lord it over others without facing opposition...
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors by HAH: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2013
Nwoye has been used and dumped. It is very clear the PDP and presidency worked for apga.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Anambra Guber: PDP Suspends Nwoye Camapaign Directors by excell12go(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
The presidency is undoubtedly in support of APGA. Pro'lly because of 2015...*GEJ has won Anambra already. 35 more to go.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Umaru Dahiru I Think You Are A Mad Man By Engr Musiwa / Barack Obama's Speech At Nelson Mandela Memorial Service / Newest Free Browsing Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.