Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. (1094 Views)

Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) / An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Approved 12 Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Odunhana: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2013
Open Letter From ME tO Goodluck Ebele Jonathan#

Dear Mr President,

As a matter of fact, we were as happy as shoebrush when we heard that you won the presidential election. We were like dog with two tails because your physiognomy portrays a God fearing soul. But No. We goofed. We erred. We blundered. We cried our brains out a year after your assumption of office. You started romancing with wickedness. You are now modern in your backwardness. Why is your case looking like a riddle wrapped in an enigma?

Aside from your insensitivity to the yearning of workers in your payroll, you played the ostrich when they were on hunger strike. You have no civil tongue. You even made them to be dehumanized in the police cell for days. People insinuate that you walk tall because you revel in occultism, hence you just lambast people because of your reliance on psychic power. You address your subordinates in a haughty manner puntuated with vulgarism. Do you know that your paraphernalia of office is ephemeral? Sleep is a miniaturized death. Death knocks unannounced. Why are you like a proverbial lame helped to mount a horse now using your mandate against the electorate? Afterall, you were an inconsequential nonentity before you became the president. Something has eluded you. Metaphysical powers have expiry date.

Also, a little bird revealed to me that you travelled abroad for medical trips twice this year spending a whooping 2 billion naira each time. We even learnt that you flew abroad because of your ill-feeling! Can you swear with your two eyes that you did not stash our petro dollars in foreign banks anytime you did travel? This is scandalous!

Lamentably, primary school children are educated under trees because their classrooms are in the state of dilapidation. The rain is their teacher. You gave the schools hollow promises. When you spent ten years to lay the foundation of lunacy when will you run amok? You have failed to disburse fund to the schools for facelift. ASUU has been on strike for about five months. When you are a peddlar of corruption what about the councillors? Why do you always misappropriate for your allocation to the constituents?

President, go back to your drawing board. Enthrone equity and probity. Dethrone embezzlement. Do the toga of humility and avoid ruination. A doomed dog will never listen to the clarion of its master. Debunk your toga of pride. Don't make a dog's breakfast of the Students so that you will not lick your wounds! You will reap what you sow. Stop covering your tracks after embezzling the funds that comes into your pocket! Stop parading a pack of corrupt workers. Take a cue from your mentor and predecessor. Why are you like a earstwhile president just like cheese and chalk? The wise words of the elders foolishly rejected by the cacophonous voice of the impatient youth shall be proved right before nightfall. You need spiritual uplift.

#SigningOut

Yours Faithfully,

Olaleye ' Odunhana ' Odunayo.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by kingofpool: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2013
We knw its them from the west.........
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Odunhana: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2013
king of pool: We knw its them from the west.........
stop being biased and face the reality. I didn't write it because of tribal difference.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Adex099(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Nice one from my brother from another mother...Although this your grammar too much o shocked

*opening my dico and sweating profusely*
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Odunhana: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Adex099: .
Bro, no say?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Adex099(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Odunhana: Bro, no say?
space booking wink
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2013
Bitttttttccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeewwwwwwwww
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Spencer63(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2013
true talk.... writing from the heart
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Odunhana: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2013
Adex099: Nice one from my brother from another mother...Although this your grammar too much o shocked

cry
Adex099: Nice one from my brother from another mother...Although this your grammar too much o shocked

Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by topstar80(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Syt u bro@odunhana
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Odunhana: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
topstar80: Syt u bro@odunhana
Thanks uncle
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Waoh! Thatz just the truth..... Tho haters ll take it as being tribalistic
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Odunhana: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tommybob: Waoh! Thatz just the truth..... Tho haters ll take it as being tribalistic
And that is one of the facts why Nigeria is still at the the back of some other countries. We found it hard to eliminate the tribal feelings. Well, i guess some other will understand this better.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nuvally: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
I will make sure this write up gets to GEJ...*storms twitter world*
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Odunhana: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nuvally: I will make sure this write up gets to GEJ...*storms twitter world*
Nice one bro, with due respect sir.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Yahoo1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Odunhana: And that is one of the facts why Nigeria is still at the the back of some other countries. We found it hard to eliminate the tribal feelings. Well, i guess some other will understand this better.
OPINION IS LIKE AN A.RSE,EVERYBODY HAS ONE.

The funny part though is that anytime when you m.orons writes down disrespectful,myopic,distateful,resentful and some untruthful rubb¡sh.....you will be the first to shout; IT IS NOT TRIBALISTIC.

What i find hard to believe is why now? from the time you had a phone or something to access the internet...did you just paying attention to politics recently?

2019 is a long time away.... keep your fingers ready...because you will write a lot of open letter.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Yahoo1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Odunhana: And that is one of the facts why Nigeria is still at the the back of some other countries. We found it hard to eliminate the tribal feelings. Well, i guess some other will understand this better.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
80% of them wont understand.....

@yahoo ......2019? Letz see how it goes.... With all this little issues that are generating?..... Those from the South-south are really suffering buh they kept mute coz itz someone from thier tribe dat is dia..... #no foul language pls..... Letz chat with matured mind...
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Yahoo1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tommybob: 80% of them wont understand.....

@yahoo ......2019? Letz see how it goes.... With all this little issues that are generating?..... Those from the South-south are really suffering buh they kept mute coz itz someone from thier tribe dat is dia..... #no foul language pls..... Letz chat with matured mind...
A matured mind does not desist from foul language,a matured mind makes valid arguement.

Anyways am sorry @Odunhaha.

The south-south is suffering and they keep mute? and you know this how?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by shakur07(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2013
NIce one DiA bro!!! Yhu v said iT AlL!! Only dah Jonathan no fit come to ds site @alL
Odunhana: Open Letter From ME tO Goodluck Ebele Jonathan#

Dear Mr President,

As a matter of fact, we were as happy as shoebrush when we heard that you won the presidential election. We were like dog with two tails because your physiognomy portrays a God fearing soul. But No. We goofed. We erred. We blundered. We cried our brains out a year after your assumption of office. You started romancing with wickedness. You are now modern in your backwardness. Why is your case looking like a riddle wrapped in an enigma?

Aside from your insensitivity to the yearning of workers in your payroll, you played the ostrich when they were on hunger strike. You have no civil tongue. You even made them to be dehumanized in the police cell for days. People insinuate that you walk tall because you revel in occultism, hence you just lambast people because of your reliance on psychic power. You address your subordinates in a haughty manner puntuated with vulgarism. Do you know that your paraphernalia of office is ephemeral? Sleep is a miniaturized death. Death knocks unannounced. Why are you like a proverbial lame helped to mount a horse now using your mandate against the electorate? Afterall, you were an inconsequential nonentity before you became the president. Something has eluded you. Metaphysical powers have expiry date.

Also, a little bird revealed to me that you travelled abroad for medical trips twice this year spending a whooping 2 billion naira each time. We even learnt that you flew abroad because of your ill-feeling! Can you swear with your two eyes that you did not stash our petro dollars in foreign banks anytime you did travel? This is scandalous!

Lamentably, primary school children are educated under trees because their classrooms are in the state of dilapidation. The rain is their teacher. You gave the schools hollow promises. When you spent ten years to lay the foundation of lunacy when will you run amok? You have failed to disburse fund to the schools for facelift. ASUU has been on strike for about five months. When you are a peddlar of corruption what about the councillors? Why do you always misappropriate for your allocation to the constituents?

President, go back to your drawing board. Enthrone equity and probity. Dethrone embezzlement. Do the toga of humility and avoid ruination. A doomed dog will never listen to the clarion of its master. Debunk your toga of pride. Don't make a dog's breakfast of the Students so that you will not lick your wounds! You will reap what you sow. Stop covering your tracks after embezzling the funds that comes into your pocket! Stop parading a pack of corrupt workers. Take a cue from your mentor and predecessor. Why are you like a earstwhile president just like cheese and chalk? The wise words of the elders foolishly rejected by the cacophonous voice of the impatient youth shall be proved right before nightfall. You need spiritual uplift.

#SigningOut

Yours Faithfully,

Olaleye ' Odunhana ' Odunayo.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2013
shakur07: NIce one DiA bro!!! Yhu v said iT AlL!! Only dah Jonathan no fit come to ds site @alL
if his supporters catch you.... Na gobe tinz oooo.....he can see it now.... He get person wey dey hlp him cross check d net...
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Odunhana: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2013
shakur07: NIce one DiA bro!!! Yhu v said iT AlL!! Only dah Jonathan no fit come to ds site @alL
Laughs! His name is now Jonathan.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr President ----- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Olastep1(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2013
Dumb Thread!

So, you want President Jonathan to solve all the problems in your life?

Bro, go get a life

(1) (Reply)

Electrical/electronics Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering(i Need Un Help Plz) / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In Secondary School / Nairaland Education Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.