Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. (40975 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? / Igbo Attire And Its Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you are a son of God

abeg please dont start your own religion now.

Don't worry, the Most High has not given me that commission
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Donlexino(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Adaobi12: Am an ibo girl pls.
luk at u,it's lyk u dnt rlly knw whr u are from! is it ibo or igbo?take note plz...
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Representing Itsekiri. I'm Eyimofe, meaning "this is my desire."
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by redsquare(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nnamdi (My father liveth)
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Noblebrown7: Mine iz "UTIBE" .meaning "MIRACLE".
wow dis is the second person in my whole life i've heard bearing dat name. But the first person, Utibe henshaw is a girl. undecided
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
gcfr.com:
a rep a God with a big "G". All those ones u mentioned re 1naira gods.

im sure you must be a man worshipper. you worship the n.aked jew yes
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mukhtar--- the chosen onegrin
safarigirl: Got 2 native names, no English name. First is Olanna meaning Father's treasure and 2nd is Ifechukwukwu (it's a mouthful, I know) meaning what God said

Ifechukwukwu would sound like a cough inducing name. Or should I say - Efecoockoo? That's a hell of a name. Pretty nice in a weird way. No pun intended.

Topic:

I named myself, "Uhuru Mau Ma" u after the Mau Mau struggle of Kenya. Anyone who understands swahili should translate the names for me. It's the new neo-black movement and new black panther party.

Hotep.
grin grin grin
safarigirl: how? Where do you need clarification?
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by mysticgal(f): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Adaora undecided Ebubechukwu meaning glory of God smiley
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by safarigirl(f): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

n@ked jew? So you've got nud3 pics of Jesus and you haven't shown the world? Tsk tsk
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by ajasa4link: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
gcfr.com:
a rep a God with a big "G". All those ones u mentioned re 1naira gods.
wow....perhaps u are the God that just followed me on twitter
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Atigba: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
mine is ose................. meaning God .....
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kedu nke mga ewere now? grin
mysticgal: Adaora undecided Ebubechukwu meaning glory of God smiley
safarigirl: n@ked jew? So you've got nud3 pics of Jesus and you haven't shown the world? Tsk tsk
lmao
I am not from this world
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Onyiclassic(f): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Onyinyechi-- Gift from God
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Lanceslot(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
All work no play makes jack a doll boy......
Tribe: Igbo.
Name: Ugochukwu.
Meaning: Gods glory.
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

. Get behind me satan!
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by omenkishk(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
y2k62: Igala language: Enejo meaning SON OF GOD

If eneojo means son of God what does ''omojo'' mean? Ma broda d meaning of ur name is 'man of God'
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by scantee(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
....Chibuike.= (God is my strength) a.k.a Chibyk...nwa.
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Atigba: mine is ose................. meaning God .....
how do you feel when you hear pple praying in your name?
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Eseose9(f): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
eseose, meaning God's gift
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
safarigirl: n@ked jew? So you've got nud3 pics of Jesus and you haven't shown the world? Tsk tsk

yeahh I do (except that half the world worships it)

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/184/372891527_6562416248_o.jpg
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
shymexx:

Ifechukwukwu would sound like a cough inducing name. Or should I say - Efecoockoo? That's a hell of a name. Pretty nice in a weird way. No pun intended.

Topic:

I named myself, "Uhuru Mau Ma" u after the Mau Mau struggle of Kenya. Anyone who understands swahili should translate the names for me. It's the new neo-black movement and new black panther party.

Hotep.
lol, I know the name is a bit much, but there's a story attached to it, thanks though. Everyone knows Uhuru means Freedom, so does that translate to MauMau Freedom?
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pagan 9ja, you always make me laugh. BTW you dey find trouble.
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Lanceslot(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
ifyDean: Kedu nke mga ewere now? grin
I thought ebubechukwu means marvelous God.
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Danhumprey: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
MzHolly: Tayulu - meaning sexy womanliness
Oh no! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by mysticgal(f): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
ifyDean: Kedu nke mga ewere now? grin

odinma smiley
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by praiseeva(f): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mine is UFAZINAMI meanin blessings has cum 4 me
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by Atigba: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
gcfr.com:
how do you feel when you hear pple praying in your name?
i feel great man
Re: Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. by safarigirl(f): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yeahh I do (except that half the world worships it)

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/184/372891527_6562416248_o.jpg
he's got a cloth wrapped around his waist, Olympic swimmers wear skimpier things and they aren't said to be n@ked. I mean grown men wearing spandex? Eew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Database Of Traditional Igbo Names / How Ooni Ogunwusi Met Wuraola, His Mother's Namesake / 15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.