Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ (93874 Views)

Where Does God Lives Before The Creation Of The Heaven And The Earth? / In The Beginning God Created The Heaven And The Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Walk by Faith
THURSDAY, JANUARY 19, 2023

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Corinthians 5:7). Although today's verse appears in parentheses in the King James Bible, it is a most important concept in Scripture and...

BY: JOHN D. MORRIS, PH.D.

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53am On Feb 02, 2023
Hear, O My People
SATURDAY, JANUARY 21, 2023

"Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me....open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it" (Psalm 81:8,10). This psalm was evidently used...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:02am On Feb 02, 2023
The Summary of Divine Grace
THURSDAY, JANUARY 26, 2023

"Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy....."

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2023
God's Great, Unsearchable Deeds
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 03, 2023

"I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to........"

BY: CHARLES C. "CHAS" MORSE, M.C.ED.

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Passing Over to the Other Side
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 04, 2023

"He saith unto them, let us pass over unto the other side" (Mark 4:35). After a long day of ministry, Christ commanded His disciples, "Let us pass over unto the other side,"...

BY: JEFFREY P. TOMKINS, PH.D..

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10am On Feb 06, 2023
From Darkness to Light
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 05, 2023

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness" (Genesis 1:3-4). The initial aspect of...

BY: HENRY M. MORRIS, PH.D..

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Two Days and Two Thousand Years
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 06, 2023

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men........"

BY: CHARLES C. "CHAS" MORSE, M.C.ED.

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2023
The Book
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 07, 2023

"The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham" (Matthew 1:1). This verse about the book begins the New Testament. This book and Scripture from Genesis...

BY: JEFFREY P. TOMKINS, PH.D..

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
The 'I Wills' Of Christ
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2023

"And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth His hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean" (Mark 1:41). When the Lord Jesus makes a promise, that promise is...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Greetings from Peter
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 09, 2023

"Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: Grace and peace....."

BY: JOHN D. MORRIS, PH.D..

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Not Yet
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2023

"These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come" (John 8:20). This is the last of seven times in the...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Fruit-Bearing Christians
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2023

"Every branch in Me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit" (John 15:2). As Christ emphasized..

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
The Gospel of Prosperity
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2023

"Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you" (Romans 1:10). This mention of the word "prosperous"...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Seven Days
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2023

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day: and he saw it, and was glad" (John 8:56). Jesus spoke to the Pharisees about "My day"—a day that Abraham had "seen"...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2023
Priscilla and Aquila
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2023

"And [Apollos] began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly" (Acts...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
The Lively Oracles
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2023

"This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us" (Acts...

BY: BY: HENRY M. MORRIS, PH.D..

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2023
The Call of the Twelve
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2023

"And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach" (Mark 3:14). Early in His public ministry, Jesus gathered around Himself those to...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Faith in All the Ages
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2023

"And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets" (Hebrews 11:32). Hebrews...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Watch and Pray
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2023

"Nevertheless we made our prayer unto our God, and set a watch against them day and night, because of them" (Nehemiah 11:32). Prayer is a powerful weapon, but the wall-builders in Jerusalem...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Emblems Of The Holy Spirit
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2023

"And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him" ...

BY: HENRY M. MORRIS, PH.D.

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
True Worship
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2023

"God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:24). The word "worship" is used frequently today in Christian circles—in...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Grace Upon Grace
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2023

"And of His fulness have all we received, and grace for grace" (John 1:16). We can never exhaust the riches of the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. When we receive Him as Saviour, we...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2023
John The Baptist And Jesus
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2023

"There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe" (John 1:6-7). John the Baptist...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2023
The Cure For Spiritual Weariness
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2023

"For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds" (Hebrews 12:3). John the Baptist...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
By His Doing
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2023

"But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption" (1 Corinthians 1:30). In this one verse we find described...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2023
No More Tears
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2023

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" ...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
In The Spirit
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2023

"If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit" (Galatians 1:30). When a person accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour, believing on Him as the Son of God and personal...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Jesus Sees and Cares
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2023

"Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth....."

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
The Dark Valleys
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1, 2023

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me....." (Psalm 23:4). There are many dark valleys...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Much Yet to Do
THURSDAY, MARCH 2, 2023

"Now Joshua was old and stricken in years; and the LORD said unto him, Thou art old and stricken in years, and there remaineth yet very much land to be possessed." (Joshua 13:1). There...

Re: Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Without Form and Void
FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2023

"I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light." (Jeremiah 4:23). The language in this verse is clearly patterned after Genesis...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.