Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Hello TBB Readers, Are You Ready For A Show Of A Lifetime? Win VIP Tickets HERE! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hello TBB Readers, Are You Ready For A Show Of A Lifetime? Win VIP Tickets HERE! (410 Views)

Win Vip Headies Ticket / Fake Hulk Hogan Storms Lagos, Receives VIP Treatment / Tribute To The Most Outstanding Couples Of A Lifetime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello TBB Readers, Are You Ready For A Show Of A Lifetime? Win VIP Tickets HERE! by bbkool09: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Are you a TBB Reader then you just in time, because i will be giving away 3 VIP TicketS to you Guyz to come have a feel of Runway to Stardom Show. Lagos will be locked down tomorrow for this Glamorous Event. So many artiste will grace the stage. Red Carpet Kicks off by 8PM, Date: 27th November, 2013, the Venue is the Beautiful ADAM $ EVE.,Isaac John G.R.A. All you have to do to get an Invite is to share this Post with your friends and tell me the Last Story on my blog just immediately after this story.

Don't be told be there......

Love you Guys Plenty, keep reading and Be Informed.......
Open here:http://www.tundebadmuss..com/2013/11/hello-tbb-readers-are-you-ready-for.html

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs A Record Label / Have You Tried The Rest? Try The Best. / Breaking News:over 120 Lawmakers Sign Move To Impeach GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.