Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Under Pressure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under Pressure (2323 Views)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Take The Pressure Off The Kids: Why Kids Need To Play / Under Pressure To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Pressure by Austinmoor(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please kindly help advice a friend of mine who is presently under pressure to go into an affair with his ex. My friend is happily married but somehow got connected to his ex(first love of the ex), who has been widowed for about 5 yrs now.The fire was rekindled when my friend showed some niceties to her. My friend is confused because the ex said she has never been happy since her parent disallowed her from marrying him and now that she is free she has vowed to be happy again with him. Though she promised not to disturb his family. My friend said she promised to take care of herself (she is employed) and the consequences of the action even if it results into having baby. What should my friend as she claim she has not had any relationship since the death of her husband and my friend is the only person that can bring joy into her life again.
Re: Under Pressure by bellong: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
What advice does he need?

How to bed the ex and get away with it?

or how to marry her as second wife?

1 Like

Re: Under Pressure by Kx: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Your friend is happily married?
Pause/stop button is the only thing that readily comes to mind here.
If your friend was single, I would advise she kparolo with the groove; but she is married for pete sake.
Re: Under Pressure by EfemenaXY: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Austinmoor: Please kindly help advice a friend of mine who is presently under pressure to go into an affair with his ex. My friend is happily married but somehow got connected to his ex(first love of the ex), who has been widowed for about 5 yrs now.The fire was rekindled when my friend showed some niceties to her. My friend is confused because the ex said she has never been happy since her parent disallowed her from marrying him and now that she is free she has vowed to be happy again with him. Though she promised not to disturb his family. My friend said she promised to take care of herself (she is employed) and the consequences of the action even if it results into having baby. What should my friend as she claim she has not had any relationship since the death of her husband and my friend is the only person that can bring joy into her life again.

By destroying another woman's home?

Some joy that is.
Re: Under Pressure by Lawconfessor(f): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
@op, i dont know d kind of advice u fink dat ur friend need dat u cant provide.
Or d advice he (ur friend) cant fink of.
Anyfin ex, should always remain ex as long as dey had long moved on to d point of had gotten married each. Or is he plannin on cheating his poor innocent wife?
Re: Under Pressure by pickabeau1: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Austinmoor: Please kindly help advice a friend of mine who is presently under pressure to go into an affair with his ex. My friend is happily married but somehow got connected to his ex(first love of the ex), who has been widowed for about 5 yrs now.The fire was rekindled when my friend showed some niceties to her. My friend is confused because the ex said she has never been happy since her parent disallowed her from marrying him and now that she is free she has vowed to be happy again with him. Though she promised not to disturb his family. My friend said she promised to take care of herself (she is employed) and the consequences of the action even if it results into having baby. What should my friend as she claim she has not had any relationship since the death of her husband and my friend is the only person that can bring joy into her life again.

It cant end well....she will get possessive...
Except if he is a muslim and maybe he considers polygamy...that way the lady has a bit of him....she will want more
Re: Under Pressure by remsonik(f): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
That lady is just out to wreck his home!! Forget it op
Re: Under Pressure by EfemenaXY: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
^^ Don't blame the lady only.

The man is just as guilty himself. If he makes it clear that he isn't interested, then nothing will happen between them in the first place.

It'll be hypocritical of him to get involved with her, then turn round and blame it all on her. That's just pure Nollywood shyte.

1 Like

Re: Under Pressure by coogar: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2013

making her happy doesn't have to involve a relationship or marital affair with her. your friend should introduce her to the wife. support her morally, spiritually & perhaps financially & give her a listening ear. widows tend to be lonely - they often need a shoulder to cry on.

1 Like

Re: Under Pressure by pickabeau1: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
coogar:

making her happy doesn't have to involve a relationship or marital affair with her. your friend should introduce her to the wife. support her morally, spiritually & perhaps financially & give her a listening ear. widows tend to be lonely - they often need a shoulder to cry on.

The lady wants some good lovin!....okafee's law
Re: Under Pressure by coogar: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
pickabeau1:
The lady wants some good lovin!....okafee's law

you are correct....
i just read the OP's post again & i saw where he said the widow promises to take care of the consequences of their affair even if it means raising the child on her own......that is so desperate of her!!!

and yet some people would say okafor's law is nonsense.
Re: Under Pressure by Austinmoor(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
My friend have not said no, scared of making situation worse for her. Is the idea of introducing his ex to his family (and keep the relationship clean) as away of solving this problem ok, considering the fact that women could be jealous. Which other ways can he get himself out of this debacle without hurting the woman. She vehemently promised not to bother his family.
Re: Under Pressure by coogar: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Austinmoor: My friend have not said no, scared of making situation worse for her. Is the idea of introducing his ex to his family (and keep the relationship clean) as away of solving this problem ok, considering the fact that women could be jealous. Which other ways can he get himself out of this debacle without hurting the woman. She vehemently promised not to bother his family.

if she gets pregnant, she would bother his family. at least the love-child would demand to see his dad & that's bothersome.

if your friend starts screwing this woman, she might bother him too. when emotions, passion and love get into the equation, women tend to act crazy. she would forget all her vows & call your friend @ 1 am.

tell your friend to arrange a guy for her. that's the only solution. however, if your friend wishes to fully exercise his rights as a true african male then he can go ahead & sow his wild oats. i support him fully on that - even martin luther king had a side-chick.
Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
I marvel at the way people who know what is wrong still seek supporters to help them justify their wrongdoings!

@OP, What more does your friend want to hear ?

Oh my,...I remember those days when I used to be so naïve and innocent (more like stewpid).....thank GOD I know better now!
Re: Under Pressure by pickabeau1: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
coogar:

you are correct....
i just read the OP's post again & i saw where he said the widow promises to take care of the consequences of their affair even if it means raising the child on her own......that is so desperate of her!!!

and yet some people would say okafor's law is nonsense.

Pronto!
Okafee's law
Note this is a variant of okafor

A pokee once poked well at some point in her past time stream will seek the poker at an opportune time for future poking... grin
Re: Under Pressure by Austinmoor(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
What is'Okafor law'
Re: Under Pressure by coogar: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Under Pressure by eagleeye2: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
You friend should kindly check into the next psychiatric hospital and have his medulla oblongata checked.
#Noinsultintended
Re: Under Pressure by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
The best thing your friend can do for her is to introduce her to someone whom she can date

Your friend needs to make it known that he is off limits to her

You cant be helping someone by fuccking them while youre married
Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
coogar:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Okafor%E2%80%99s%20Law

https://www.nairaland.com/784515/okafors-law

Nawo oh grin grin grin wetin pesin no go hear for nairaland..... who is this mythical Mr okafor
Re: Under Pressure by coogar: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Donxavier:
Nawo oh grin grin grin wetin pesin no go hear for nairaland..... who is this mythical Mr okafor

okafor is the nigerian don juan.
legend has it that he slept with 3500 women in his youth.
Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
coogar:

okafor is the nigerian don juan.
legend has it that he slept with[b] 3500 [/b]women in his youth.

Dude is this really possible shocked?

That would mean 9 different ladies everyday within a year period or 2 different ladies everyday within a 5 year period grin grin grin
wetin grin grin grin

Even por.n stars that have video evidence dunno of anyone that has up to this amount and it's a job.
Re: Under Pressure by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
His youth was between the age of 17 and 36

Almost 20yrs

Wilt Chamberlain did it
Re: Under Pressure by coogar: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Donxavier:

Dude is this really possible shocked?

That would mean 9 different ladies everyday within a year period or 2 different ladies everyday within a 5 year period grin grin grin
wetin grin grin grin

Even por.n stars that have video evidence dunno of anyone that has up to this amount and it's a job.

okafor did it & there have been many pörnstars who have slept with 7,000+ women. these things are not difficult if one has the time for it.
Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Why won't I be surprised.
Once it concerneth third leg, all reasoning flies into the lagos lagoon!
Orisirishi!
Re: Under Pressure by MMotimo: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
He's under pressure because he is being tempted and is leaning towards wrongdoing
You RUN from temptation, you don't play nice with it

1 Like

Re: Under Pressure by EfemenaXY: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Why won't I be surprised.
Once it concerneth third leg, all reasoning flies into the lagos lagoon!
Orisirishi!

Na so na.

It's yet another case of the wandering preeek! grin

Where Kulyie and Chilli sef?? cheesy
Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Efe, pls don't invite those two. I don't hv strength to laugh.
Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
tell your friend to be careful before what killed the husband will kill him!
that's all i have to say
Re: Under Pressure by LerrieJohn(f): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
I feel sorry for the poor woman alias second choice wife your friend has at home. She's probably working hard and trying to manage the family while your friend is thinking about his widowed ex. She's probably not getting it as she used to and thinking her husband is probably tired or blaming herself quietly. If only she knew......
Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Na wah o. Poor wife! So u went back to your widowed ex. You think you can hide forever. I'm sure you have started strafing her.

Keep it up, you hear.
Efemena_xy:

Na so na.

It's yet another case of the wandering preeek! grin

Where Kulyie and Chilli sef?? cheesy

My dear, this is serious o. I'm very sure he wants to get her preg too since she is interested too.
OP, keep it up, you may likely join her dead husband soon.
U no go carry your p rick stay one place.

I just pity d wife sha embarassed
Re: Under Pressure by EfemenaXY: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
^^ You're asking for too much!

How e go carry the thing sit down for one place? When his brain is evidently between his legs??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers? / She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. / "My Mum Does Not Want Me To Marry Her Friends Daughter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.