Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Under Pressure - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under Pressure (2330 Views)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Take The Pressure Off The Kids: Why Kids Need To Play / Under Pressure To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ You're asking for too much!

How e go carry the thing sit down for one place? When his brain is evidently between his legs??

It's just so sad.
The worst part instead of him to bleed off pressure from his yekini before seeing the woman, so he can think straight and tell her off.
Re: Under Pressure by Mrsmansson(f): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
I dnt understand some pple and this Ex thing
My cousin is in hot soup now for Ex matter
I still love my Ex,i still have feelings blah blah
Re: Under Pressure by coogar: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mrs mansson: I dnt understand some pple and this Ex thing

okafor's law is inevitable.
Re: Under Pressure by bellong: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2013
Mrs mansson: I dnt understand some pple and this Ex thing

It is the danger inherent in eating apple in the garden. Once eaten, forever will torment especially if it was newly ripe and uncultivated apple. The grip will be very strong and grievous.

The advice is not to even smell the taste not to talk of eating... He doesn't love the ex, he lust her... He is missing her sister ruth with the other deborah and dorcas in the upper region....
Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

okafor's law is inevitable.

grin grin grin grin

una no go kill me with laff with this Okafor matter
Re: Under Pressure by Austinmoor(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2013
Donxavier:

grin grin grin grin

una no go kill me with laff with this Okafor matter

Now Okafor or no Okafor. How can i advice my friend who will soon be meeting her for the re-union (they have bn speaking on phone all the while)after a lot of hyping and the two birds are dying to see each other, especially the woman. How can he deflate already inflated feeling, and the Hot feeling is at the apogee, a heartbreak will be disastrous (on the part of the woman) if my friend does not apply wisdom. What can he do to stop this without causing disaster. PLLs help oooo.
Re: Under Pressure by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
How come your friend is telling you the minute details of all that's going on btw them?

I have a feeling you're your friend.
Hmm. Use your brain
Austinmoor:

Now Okafor or no Okafor. How can i advice my friend who will soon be meeting her for the re-union (they have bn speaking on phone all the while)after a lot of hyping and the two birds are dying to see each other, especially the woman. How can he deflate already inflated feeling, and the Hot feeling is at the apogee, a heartbreak will be disastrous (on the part of the woman) if my friend does not apply wisdom. What can he do to stop this without causing disaster. PLLs help oooo.
Re: Under Pressure by Abakeade: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2013
@ OP this woman will destroy your happy home. Tell the widow friend to back off. Tell her you are not interested and that u are happily married. Maybe you are ready for a second wife. We are to flee from every appearance of evil. This thing you are planning to do is evil. Are u ready to have two homes? Do you wish to die before you time? If u think she will be hurt then let her hurt rather than destroy your home. She will get over it. Plenty of widowers abound.
Re: Under Pressure by Austinmoor(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chaiii, no mercy for lonely widows oooo. And my friend really want to help her ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Better Ways Of Punishing Children Without Beating. / The Injustice Of Men: Some Northern Men / How Do I Let Go Of The Hurt And Move On Again???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.