Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

LONG LASTING TELESCOPIC TENDON HAMMER - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LONG LASTING TELESCOPIC TENDON HAMMER (709 Views)

Doctors Help! My Tales Of An Achilles Tendon Injury. / Special Powerful Massage Hammer For The Body. / Lasting Solution For Pimples Or Acne Vulgaris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LONG LASTING TELESCOPIC TENDON HAMMER by Medcare: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
As a medical student, I had used up to 3 tendon hammers because the ones available kept breaking. All these ended when I was opportuned to get the stainless steel, telescopic, portable and durable tendon hammer from New York. With my name engraved on it, I have used it for close to 8 years and still counting. When fully telescoped, it can fit into a lab coat pocket and is perfect for Pediatric and Adult medicine.

This product will be most beneficial to medical students, and health care professionals who have the need for this device in their daily practice. Price: N3000!!! (Our price is reasonable compared to online prices plus shipping)

If you are interested, please call this number 08029467945.

Below are pics

Re: LONG LASTING TELESCOPIC TENDON HAMMER by Medcare: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tired of your stethoscope growing a pair of legs and walking out of your life? You can stop that by identifying them with this durable beautiful multicoloured name tags.

Price: N250

Ps: A free name tag goes with the tendon hammer.

Re: LONG LASTING TELESCOPIC TENDON HAMMER by peacettw: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wow. Never knew this existed. It does really look nice and unique.
Please how can it get to me? Where are you based? I live in Anambra.
Googled it and found out that it is indeed within the price range if not cheaper. Please I need one for my exams.
Sent you a mail and expecting your reply soonest.
Re: LONG LASTING TELESCOPIC TENDON HAMMER by Medcare: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dear peacettw, thank you for your mail and the compliments. We can send you the requested product via way bill or get it via our contacts in several teaching hospitals. So far, it can be gotten in FMC owerri, EBSU, UNTH, NAUTH. Please send me your location. If demand is high in your particular area, it can be shipped for free. Thank you for your patronage.

(1) (Reply)

The Trouble With The Nigerian Health Sector ... June 2014 / HIV Re-emerges In 'cured' Mississippi Girl / American Ebola Victims Are The Subjects Of A Science Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.