Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Make That Passive Income With FM Biz - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make That Passive Income With FM Biz (750 Views)

Start Earning Passive Income From Home Today | Konga Affiliate Program / The CV that will make that Company Call you for Interview / Make That Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make That Passive Income With FM Biz by victoriasu(f): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
I want to introduce my new found source of passive income to the house. You are guaranteed to be making 100k to 1M montly as long as you remain dedicated&persevere with just a 1time investment of between 4k to 14k.
For your information, FM means Federico Mahora. If you are interested, contact me via BB pin -33023857,email -victoriasuccess@yahoo.com. I am willing to put you through and answer your questions. Training sessions are also available on tuesdays&sundays. Visit www.fminformation.com and www.theadditionalincome.co.uk to get more idea abt what am talking abt. Cheers
Re: Make That Passive Income With FM Biz by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
How do you cope with debtors??i have given up on FM.
Re: Make That Passive Income With FM Biz by victoriasu(f): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
You can do without debtors, u see that's the notion am trying to correct. Fm biz isn't abt buying&selling alone, infact your growth will be limited if that's all fm biz means 4u. I think you need to attend a training. Pls contact me for a free invite to the next sunday's training that's if u are in lagos
Re: Make That Passive Income With FM Biz by victoriasu(f): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Dear Friend, Have u planned how 2 build a PASSIVE INCOME 4 your LESS ACTIVE YEARS? Kindly attend a presentation 4a business that can start 2 earn u N100k –over N1m monthly in the next 15 months depending on YOU! Its tomorrow,Sunday, 1st Dec @ Plot 84 Owukori Crescent, Alaka Est,Wstrn Ave,S/lere,3pm PROMPT. Ping BB pin -33023857 or email victoriasuccess@yahoo.com 4 more info. Kindly invite your friends too

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant / Several Job Vacancies In A Fast Growing Group Of Schools / What You Should Know About Human Capacity And Skills Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.