Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Realize Your Musical Vision We Produce The Best Beats Ever - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Realize Your Musical Vision We Produce The Best Beats Ever (473 Views)

Your Musical Talent Is NOT Fake, This Is All You Need To Succeed. / 4 Moves You Didn’t Realize That Make You Look Unprofessional In An Interview / How To Realize Your True Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Realize Your Musical Vision We Produce The Best Beats Ever by elongodolimited: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
chief produce

T.Samuel

This is to inform all the latest up coming Artist in Nigeria that, you can get any type of HIP HOP beats both foreighn and Nigeria.
Moreover, you can also release your songs in our Studio name by GOJE RECORD LABEL.

For more information you can contact any of these phone numbers 08132410372, 08160691231, 08037202394

Realize your musical vision.
Re: Realize Your Musical Vision We Produce The Best Beats Ever by 2Awesome: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
what are your fees like, i would actually like to record my tracks(rap) and you know most producers and studio managers charge exorbitantly. if your fees are reasonable and your studio is well equipped i should be on the way to your studio.
Re: Realize Your Musical Vision We Produce The Best Beats Ever by elongodolimited: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
drop your phone number we shall give you a call right away

(1) (Reply)

Geology Us Petroleum Engineering Which Is D Best To Study / The Richest Is Not Always The Most Successful. / Pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.