Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,273 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Make Money With Insurance! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money With Insurance! (648 Views)

How To Make Money With Or Without A Job / Any Info On Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund / Internal Auditor With Insurance Business Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Insurance! by Homelie(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2008
Earn good commission as an insurance agent! Hi, i work with a reputable insurance company in lagos island, we offer insurance cover in the following areas:

Travel insurance,
motor insurance,
property
casualty,
contractors etc.
marine cargo,
GIT.

Are you travelling any time soon or you know someone who is, call me up (08034710975) for your tavel insurance. I work with an insurance firm and we offer travel insurances and other insurance services like motor, fire, burglary, contractors all risk, marine cargo, life etc. So you can call for enquiry about any of these, but for you travellers, i can deliver your travel insurance at the tick of time.

You can also earn commission for bringing in business.

Call Tunde, (08034710975)

All you do is to call me up, tell me what kind of insurance you need and i will take it up from there. if you bring me referals or you provide me leads that become business you can earn a an agreed commission. So why not start earning money part-time.

If you think you don't need insurance, think again. Insurance is what you buy when you don't need it, but it becomes too late to buy when you need it. So BUY AN INSURANCE COVER NOW for anything that might bring about financial loss should the uncertain happen, You NEED IT!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Prefer? / Quest For Sql & Networking Facilitator / This May Interest You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.