Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Complete Nigerian-used Dell Desktop For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Complete Nigerian-used Dell Desktop For Sale (468 Views)

New Hp,dell Desktop 500gb,2gb ram Win Professional 65,000,ALL IN ONE HP / New Hp,dell Desktop 500gb,2gram , 78,000 / Brand New Hp And Dell Desktop Systems And Hp Servers with Accessories For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Nigerian-used Dell Desktop For Sale by Oshosam(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
NIGERIAN-USED DELL DESKTOP
Processor: Intel Pentium processor 1.8GHz (Dual Core)
Operating System: Original Windows 7 Ultimate, English
Memory: 1GB DDR3 SDRAM,
Hard Drive: SATA Hard Drive, 160GB
Video Card: IntelĀ® Integrated Graphic
Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW
Monitor: Dell 12 Monitor, VGA
Keyboard: Dell QWERTY
Mouse: Dell Optical

PRICE: 25K

CALL: 08022887038.
WHATSAPP: 07062709351.
I AM BASED IN LAGOS.
Re: Complete Nigerian-used Dell Desktop For Sale by davidhoop: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
pls post pics. can i pay 15k
Re: Complete Nigerian-used Dell Desktop For Sale by Oshosam(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
If you truly need this and you are in Lagos, I will invite you to contact those nos. The system was used in an Airline company before being sold out. It's as good as new, you can trust. The last price is N23,000. I want to empower Nigerians like you. The money is not my issue but the passion I have to deliver. You will know it's value for money. I can only send pictures to your email because and I will need that on my own phone number. Please make it fast because I have another person that wants to buy it, so first come, first served is the game. The system is at Ilupeju, Obanikoro area. We can discuss when to come and inspect it via the phone nos on the forum. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Complete Nigerian-used Dell Desktop For Sale by elvis10ten(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Oshosam: If you truly need this and you are in Lagos, I will invite you to contact those nos. The system was used in an Airline company before being sold out. It's as good as new, you can trust. The last price is N23,000. I want to empower Nigerians like you. The money is not my issue but the passion I have to deliver. You will know it's value for money. I can only send pictures to your email because and I will need that on my own phone number. Please make it fast because I have another person that wants to buy it, so first come, first served is the game. The system is at Ilupeju, Obanikoro area. We can discuss when to come and inspect it via the phone nos on the forum. Thanks and God bless you.
if the money isn't your problem, then can you sell it to me for 16k (am a programmer in need of a laptop).
Re: Complete Nigerian-used Dell Desktop For Sale by Oshosam(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
What I will do is this. I will allow any serious buyer to pick up my HP Tower System for N14,000. Specs: 2.4Ghz processor, 2GB RAM, 40GB HDD, DVD ROM with my regular Compaq monitor, keyboard and mouse. I hope this is a fair deal.The Dell Monitor above is flat Screen. Moreso, I sell various models of colour printers. http://arcnicheforum..com. I hope you utilize this offer. Happy new month.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Price For Hp Dv5 / UK Used HTC Desire HD For Sale (ilorin Buyers) / I Need A Paypal/payza Account Here In Nigeria.plz Wu Cn Hlp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.