Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

There are Still Good People In Our Country. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There are Still Good People In Our Country. (516 Views)

What Is Your Wishes For Our Country @ 55 Years? / Nigerians Ranked 21st Most Generous People In The World / Nigeria's America Wants To Destroy Our Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There are Still Good People In Our Country. by gibson81(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
My colleague's Z10 was snatched at mile 2, and was sold to another guy. We add d guy told him d phone was stolen. He's a muslim Hausa guy. He said he will return it to d guy. We agreed that we will meet at westminister. He agreed, we promised he won't be arrested. He lead us to the guy he bought the phone from. That's how we collected the phone back and forced them to give back the 38k they collected from the guy with the help of the police guy attached to my office. Mohammed is a nice guy. His picture is attached here. Yusuf the thief ran away but the market union promised to get him.

Re: There are Still Good People In Our Country. by gibson81(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mohammed accpted our bbm request and said I will make sure u guys get this phone and the guy. He said I am a Muslim and I can't use a stolen phone. We asked him for his number, he gave us. At that point I knew the guy was honest

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Constipation Experience In A Public Bus / Why Do NL Guys Always View Ladies Profile Immediately They See Them comment / How Do You Deal With Brain Blocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.