Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. (1406 Views)

Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH / News Breaking!! Protest Broke Out In Osun State Over Anambra Election / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Sard(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
I saw this on the news. link to read about it online :http://www.ceoafrica.com/viewnews.php?tabnews=3272
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Sard(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
I don't know people can be this desperate for power.
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Texykool: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Op... Why U comment on your own thread nah
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Apc need Anambra oil money so badly more than Anambra people
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Sard(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Texykool: Op... Why U comment on your own thread nah
is that prohibited?
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by mike404(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sard: I don't know people can be this desperate for power.
YOU DEY MIND THOSE IDIOTAZ WEY DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR ANAMBRARIANS HEADACHE. UMU ANUOFIAangry

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by ollyruffy: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Unbelievable.
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by talktimi(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls can any of the ibadan protesters point out Anambra state on a map of Nigeria or Chris Ngige if he stood next to them ?
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by thewarrior72: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2013
Sard: I saw this on the news. link to read about it online :http://www.ceoafrica.com/viewnews.php?tabnews=3272
grin Heheheeee, Southwest desperate politicians has made the yoruba race a laughing stock in the eyes of the word.

To be sincere, if I'm a yoruba with the amount of ridicule& embarrassment they politicians have brought them, I will denounce my yorubaness

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by bushwailo: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2013
It makes me laugh how the same propaganda tactics Ojukwu used to drive many Igbos to their grave is still used in 2013.
So Igbos eally believe that the Yorubas are after their state.
The worrying part is hat the victims will end up being millions of Igbos who will be victims to misrule and bad governance.

Please we need to outgrow this our siege mentality.
So Yorubas need Anambra oil more that all the oil producing states.

Anambra Oil money ke grin grin grin
Biko nu, Election is over, Obiano has won
You guys should stop disgracing urselves, PLEASE !
Seven serving governors just decamped to APC and they control as much states as APGA in the south east.

My guess is that this topic is the handwork of another illiterate.
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by thewarrior72: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2013
bushwailo: It makes me laugh how the same propaganda tactics Ojukwu used to drive many Igbos to their grave is still used in 2013.
So Igbos eally believe that the Yorubas are after their state.
The worrying part is hat the victims will end up being millions of Igbos who will be victims to misrule and bad governance.

Please we need to outgrow this our siege mentality.
So Yorubas need Anambra oil more that all the oil producing states.

Anambra Oil money ke grin grin grin
Biko nu, Election is over, Obiano has won
You guys should stop disgracing urselves, PLEASE !
Seven serving governors just decamped to APC and they control as much states as APGA in the south east.

My guess is that this topic is the handwork of another illiterate.

Is this some sort of lamentation or what?
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Sard(m): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2013
it's funny how some folks reason, so I was wrong to start a thread on what I saw on Tv and read online. Dumb! why don't you come out to debunk the claim that there was a protest rather than diverting and telling unrelevant stories. Silly!
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 29, 2013
Sard: it's funny how some folks reason, so I was wrong to start a thread on what I saw on Tv and read online. Dumb! why don't you come out to debunk the claim that there was a protest rather than diverting and telling unrelevant stories. Silly!

It's true i also saw it but it was a bunch of about 1000 people and it was peaceful and they have the right. Listen there is no story here....
APC IS WINNING IN EVERY STATE IT PARTICIPATES IN THE ELECTION...get that? Especially not when you are planning to rig APC out.
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by gratiaeo(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2013
Akinmail:

It's true i also saw it but it was a bunch of about 1000 people and it was peaceful and they have the right. Listen there is no story here....
APC IS WINNING IN EVERY STATE IT PARTICIPATES IN THE ELECTION...get that? Especially not when you are planning to rig APC out.
The cry of a drowning man!
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Iykopee(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2013
I tink anambra APC faction shud have done this not a people far away in ibadan. i see desperation on these set of people. Bunch of loonies
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Omexonomy: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Assuming the 181thousand thugs been exported from osun into anambra via imo state were able to succed in carrying out thier evil mission as it has always been done in Yoruba state.
We for they hear shout of
"PROGRESIVES". Bunch of stupid smelling amala and ewedu E-clowns .
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Omexonomy: Assuming the 181thousand thugs been exported from osun into anambra via imo state were able to succed in carrying out thier evil mission as it has always been done in Yoruba state.
We for they hear shout of
"PROGRESIVES". Bunch of stupid smelling amala and ewedu E-clowns .

slow down nigerian. These are the official foods of the apc...... Since APC is the largest party in Nigeria...so the food includes, Amala and ewedu, pounded yam and egbusi soup, tuwo, fura de nunu, all yoruba, hausa, ibo, niger-delta, middle-belt, etc foods includi ibo foods like....ehm akpu...? What other ibo foods do we have? Pray tell.
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Xfactoria: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2013
Joblessness!

Evidence that Ajimobi is not working. Otherwise, why would he not provide job for these folks?
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Sard(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Akinmail:

did I say they weren't peaceful? I was actually referring to the guy who attacked the Op. As for APC winning everywhere they contest, I guess Akeredolu and Ngige aren't APC members then.
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by gratiaeo(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2013
Iykopee: I tink anambra APC faction shud have done this not a people far away in ibadan. i see desperation on these set of people. Bunch of loonies
There is absolutely nothing like APC in Anambra what we have hear is Ngige apologies supporters.
Re: APC Members Protest In Ibadan Over Anambra Election. by Longeria(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2013
gratiaeo:
There is absolutely nothing like APC in Anambra what we have hear is Ngige apologies supporters.
Useless people.

(1) (Reply)

20 Questions Aregbesola Should Answer If He Wants To Win Osun Election. / Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Rivers State. / Social Network And The 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.