Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! (3901 Views)

Corn With Allah's Inscription On It / Meat With Inscription ''allahu'' In Arabic / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by nossycheek(f): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2008
Wetin man no go hear for here. Soon, e go soon appear for shit. Arant nonsense!
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2009
and for ur information ALLAH's name cannot appear on shit
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Abuzola(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
Lol don't mind them. Jesus of the bible was killed by people. Question: Can people kill God ? How dare people
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 08, 2009
the most annoying thing is that they worship the dude that was killed u know,IDOL WORSHIPPERS, and they should be gratful that GOD warned them strictly in the GLORIOUS QURAN,cos he does not want them to go to hell,but still they prefare to be in hell fire till eternity
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 08, 2009
uplawal:

the most annoying thing is that they worship the dude that was killed u know,IDOL WORSHIPPERS, and they should be gratful that GOD warned them strictly in the GLORIOUS QURAN,cos he does not want them to go to hell,but still they prefare to be in hell fire till eternity

but you worship the one who writes his name on ordinary cow meat? grin

Whta next . . . allah on dog shit?
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by chic2pimp(m): 4:25am On Sep 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Lol don't mind them. Jesus of the bible was killed by people. Question: Can people kill God ? How dare people
*shakes his head* Jesus is the son of GOD.
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Abuzola(m): 4:26am On Sep 08, 2009
God's name on meat is an admonishment to unbelievers, and what of a crucified god who cried earnestly on the cross. Satan did not kill him but mere men killed ur god. What a shame
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 08, 2009
Abuzola:

God's name on meat is an admonishment to unbelievers, and what of a crucified god who cried earnestly on the cross. Satan did not kill him but mere men killed your god. What a shame

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

What next will he admonish us with? His name on pork?
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Abuzola(m): 4:37am On Sep 08, 2009
You can say that again
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 08, 2009
Abuzola, i just took my sahuur,av u taken urs?
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Abuzola(m): 4:52am On Sep 08, 2009
Am just taking mine, the Prophet said delay ur sahur and hasten the breaking of the fast. In this two courses there is a bounty blessing in it. Ramadan kareem
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 08, 2009
these two deluded folks delayed their lunch to 8pm and they are crowing about fasting?
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 08, 2009
Abuzola,u know the time in uk here is not like in Nigeria,atleast when we started we've ate sahoor for 3.30 and FAJR start at 3.45,and now, our time says we have to end sahoor at 4.42 then FAJR start at 5.02,so thats why dear, enjoy ur meal
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 08, 2009
see these hypocrites exchanging ideas of when to fix their delayed lunch.
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 08, 2009
mumu of the highest order, i think ure a frog cos u jump anyhow,do u even know the meaning of what we are discussing?olodo like babs says, i think dis does not concern u at all, and where did u read it that is a must u eat heavy food for sahoor,it depends on what u have,what ALLAH has given you from his bounties, if u decide to eat light food, its fine, heavy its fine,unlike me i cant eat heavy foodbut prefare cereal or any light meal,shogbon and stop acting like illiterate
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 08, 2009
uplawal:

mumu of the highest order, i think ure a frog cos u jump anyhow,do u even know the meaning of what we are discussing?olodo like babs says, i think dis does not concern u at all, and where did u read it that is a must u eat heavy food for sahoor,it depends on what u have,what ALLAH has given you from his bounties, if u decide to eat light food, its fine, heavy its fine,unlike me i cant eat heavy foodbut prefare cereal or any light meal,shogbon and stop acting like illiterate

I know you're discussing the deceit you call a "fast". grin
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Abuzola(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2009
@uplawal:- You do not need to respond to every foolishness the cross worshippers utter. They are dumb, blind and deaf says the Holy Quran
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2009
@Abuzola, i thought as much,would do that next time, but just pitying them
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nezan(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2009
he he he, hilarious thread I must say.
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by olabowale(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
there is laughing gas on the loose.
Re: Unbelievable! Meat With The Inscription "allah"! by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2009
@Alhaji Olabowale,if u know how painful it was yesternight trying to tell DAVIDLYAN truth, its like fetching water in a basket,its so funny but at the same time not funny cos i would not want people to go to hellfire,imagine how hes feeding me with things that had been long dealth with since on religion section,men,Davidlyan is a WATER CYCLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lessons From Hadith 7 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih: Avoiding Doubtful Matters / The Virtue Of The Glorious Month Of Muharram / Muslims The Best Of Mankind ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.