Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Who Do You Want To Be In Nigeria's Group At The 2014 World Cup? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Want To Be In Nigeria's Group At The 2014 World Cup? (566 Views)

FIFA Under-17 WORLD CUP Chile 2015-Nigeria Group Fixtures &Time-OCT 17TH-NOV 8TH / FIFA Approves Goal-line Technology For 2014 World Cup / Caf Unveil 2014 World Cup Qualifying Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Want To Be In Nigeria's Group At The 2014 World Cup? by ShyDare(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
As we eagerly await the draws on Dec. 6, what will be the best draw for Nigeria? Another group of death like the 2002 one or an 'easy group' ?
A tough group has advantages though, it can make a team formidable for the latter stages. All loop holes a very strong opponent expose could be blocked before the latter stages. An 'easy group' (lightweight teams or teams with a dip in form) can bring over confidence and may hide the flaws of a team which may contribute to a 2nd round exit.

My head is telling me this :

Argentina / Uruguay (seeded team)

Greece / Italy / England

South Korea / Japan

My heart is shouting this though not really possible :

Colombia (seeded team)

Honduras

Iran / Australia
Re: Who Do You Want To Be In Nigeria's Group At The 2014 World Cup? by MrMac10(m): 3:32am On Nov 29, 2013
Netherlands,Iran,Nigeria and Croatia we can make it out of this group

(1) (Reply)

Pellegrini Sets New Year Target / Wow! Total Sum Of Fellaini Move To Man United Was €97 million / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.