Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* (627 Views)

5 Easiest Ways To Make Everyone Around You Comfortable / Oxymoron This - Give It A Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* by chimajii: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Hello guys, i came across these set of Questions and thought it wise to share it on Here..maybe it would be Helpful,and make You have a different perspective on certain Things.

0i.What is that one thing you wish more people knew about you?

1.Do you think life has a purpose?

2.What is your life's purpose?

3.What is the most important thing you have learned in life?

4. What are you afraid to lose the most?

5.If I were offered a good job and had to move away, would you move with me?

6. What is more difficult for you; looking into
someone's eyes when you are telling someone
how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes
when they are telling you how they feel when
you don't feel the same for them?

7.What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

8. What is that one thing that provides/will provide you mental peace? Why?

Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend

9.If I had an accident and was left with terrible
scars for life, would you still love me?

10.What is that one reason that would make you think about breaking up with me?

11.How or when would you know if I am 'the one'?

12. Which was the last incident that made you think differently about me?

13.If you had to ever comprise either your principles or profit, what would you choose?

14. If you have the chance to give a dead person you knew closely 1 hour of life back, but you would have to give one year of your life. Would you?

15.If I had a disagreement with any of your family members will you stand up for me?

16. You are on a short non-stop flight. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make only ONE phone call. Who would you call?

Questions about Life

17.If someone has a mid-life crisis while playing hide and seek, does he automatically lose because he can't find himself?

18 Why are we born?

19.Why is it so difficult to move away from people or things that we really love?

20.Is love nothing but a habit?

21.Do humans love someone only because they get used to them?

22.Why is there something rather than nothing?

23.How do you know that you know?

24.Is there life after death?

25.Does soul exists? If yes, can one see the world after he/she is cremated or buried?

26.Majority of the people believe that this is the only life one has got, then why do we let go of the things we really love, by choice?

27.When was the last time you told someone
HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?

28.Which would you choose, true love with a
guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at
all? Why?

29.What are you trying to ignore? Why?

30.How do you want to be remembered? What
efforts you are taking for it?

S/N: Guys, please take Ur Time to think through Your Answers before dropping it like it's H[left][/left]ot..
Re: QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nice post.FTC
Re: QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* by chimajii: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
mkpakana odogwu: Nice post.FTC

^^^ thanks Man....which is the very reason i decided to share it with fellow Nlanders cause on seeing it, they not like the Regular questions that are being asked on Net or by supposed bloggers,Questionneer on twitter or wheresoever....
Re: QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fragmented.
Re: QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* by chimajii: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
JUM▲NJI:
Fragmented.

^^^ How so??
Re: QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 30, 2013
¤¤MODIFIED¤¤

1 Like

Re: QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* by chimajii: 1:39am On Nov 30, 2013
^^^ man:.the beauty of these sets of questions is that...the answers will differ with different people.....thanx
Re: QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try* by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Yeah i know that.. .. Ur welcome..

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Have You Thought About Something Like This For This Forum? / The Dangers Of Bed Bug Bites- By Chogon / Nairaland; New Version..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.