Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is Nigeria Truely No 4 In Africa And 36 In The World? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Nigeria Truely No 4 In Africa And 36 In The World? (576 Views)

Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? / Who Is Nigeria Greatest Number 9 ? / The Meaning Of No.4 To Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Truely No 4 In Africa And 36 In The World? by Prince22(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Fellow Niralanders, considering the latest FIFA ranking released this week
Looking at the success recorded in football this year
Is this ranking true picture?
To the world ranking, i may be sceptical but to the African ranking, i hope this is not right
If i am getting a wrong notion to this ranking, can i know the parameter(s) of this ranking?

(1) (Reply)

Which Teams Will Qualify From The World Cup Groups? / CHAN Eagles Land In S/africa, Begin Training Today / NIGERIA VS FRANCE (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.