Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Industrial Trainining: On The Look Out For Placement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Industrial Trainining: On The Look Out For Placement (630 Views)

Lagos State Job Employment On The Look Out. / Cooperate Trainining On Autocad, Pdms, P&id, Hysys In Lekki, Ajah, Vi, Ikoyi Axi / Needed For Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Trainining: On The Look Out For Placement by oladistinct(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2013
I have been on the look out for IT placement since july but all effort is to no avail. I am a part 4 student of Mechanical Engineering and six months of exposure is all that is required of me. Probably an act of negligence and not paying much attention to it from the outset on my part but i want to assume that i'v tried to some reasonable extent. The few that i got were offering nothing on the side of relevant training and exposure despite not paying me a dime. A tip or contact to a reputable Engineering firm around Ikeja, Ketu or Ojota in Lagos, Abeokuta, Agbara and Ibadan will be highly appreciated. Location is included because of ease of accomodation. Thanks.
Re: Industrial Trainining: On The Look Out For Placement by ignis: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2013
@Op, like seriously, are you for real?
Re: Industrial Trainining: On The Look Out For Placement by oladistinct(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2013
ignis: @Op, like seriously, are you for real?
definitely for real

(1) (Reply)

Estate Officer Needed In Ibadan / Got This Text From Call Centre / Haulage Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.