Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Making Money Keeps Becoming A Problem In Nigeria.get Solution For 2014 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Making Money Keeps Becoming A Problem In Nigeria.get Solution For 2014 (655 Views)

Making Money Through Mini Importation / Access Bank Keeps Mum As More Customers Close Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Making Money Keeps Becoming A Problem In Nigeria.get Solution For 2014 by djdoxxx(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2013
hello peeps....i av gone through so many posts on so many threads here on nairaland and so many other blog sites in the country and beyond. i noticed that every Nigerian knows the hows and ways to make money yet over 100 million Nigerians live below the poverty line. We all see posts here and there on different threads on how to invest,make money and stuffs relating to money yet so many of you have made little or nothing. I want to first relate the reason why people dont get money
1. Not knowing the right business to venture into....There are offline and online businesses to venture into or combination of both. We shall be discussing the easiest,lowest capital and most profitable online and offline businesses here soon.
2. Nigerians are too dependent on others.....Most of you belief in getting help from others directly or indirectly...I want you to know that all it takes for you to succeed is within your reach. Why keep falling victims of online scammers that ask for money for ebooks that you can download online by yourself without paying through searches made on google as pdf formats. All ideas i shall be dropping here will not involve you buying an ebook or anything as such.
3. Decision Making...Stop procrastinating!!!!!!! Procrastination is a waste of time...Once you have decided the business You want to venture into,take the bold step to start something on it. You mute Note that the business that you wanna venture into is something you find joy and are comfortable with.....
4. Be self employed....and stop blaming the government and stop seeking for jobs for too long! So many of the employed peeps live below the WHO's standard of living and they can never be richer than their boss. what is the point of being when you are only existing rather than living....Become your own boss.
5. Cultivate Saving habit...You can never become a millionaire when you dont have the habit of saving your incomes. All the billionaires today are good savers of some percentage of their income.One good way to save money is Save your already budgeted amount of your income before you start to spend. It is very simple.....'Spend what is left after Saving, Do not Save what is left after Spending '.

Lemme not bore you with much cos i want to be precise with everything on here....lemme drop the list of offline biz that are very profitable :
Agriculture: Snail farming....u could start small for issues of land since this is just the major barrier.Easy to rear,cheap to breed and market is highly demanding making profit maximum.Ask questions from me or get info on google.
Poultry-in order of maximum profit......Layers, broilers and cockerels
Piggery: highly profitable.has a high demand on exportation
Farming: growing crops,vegetables and fruits

Online ventures:

buying and selling.....Alibaba.com,Alixpress.com are the cheapest and coolest place to buy anything online.your goods are carted to you directly within 3 days and you get to sell them here in Nigeria at a very profitable amount. its that easy.
Betting.....not everybody is a bettor but this is legal...there are lots of online betting sites which pays you money when you get your predictions right.examples are ,1960bet.com.ng,betnaija.com, e.t.c. always bet wisely....and dont bet with your savings or with what you will regret when you lose
Referral: So many of you dont believe one can get paid through this scheme because most of you have wasted your time on so many that never paid.it was the same for me as i fell victim of so many too. The only referral site i know that pays for now is 500Naira network. all you need do is register,activate your account with #500 and start referring people to get paid.You get #300 per individual you refer and you get 5% of your downlines withdrawal....its that easy.... its the best i have seen so far cos it pays directly to your bank account and it is the only one i can refer for now. YOU get downlines by posting your link on facebook,twitter and other blogging site.U will be surprised the number of peeps that will get to register under you.No stress... get paid by referring peeps on d 500naira network.... join d networking club by clicking http:///?r=djdox
inbox me for more info.....this is not a get rich quick plan but it promises to bank you at least #20K weekly directly into ur bank account without d stress of seeking for limited jobs....use 'djdox' as your referral name. I will post how you can get up to #700,000 monthly with this scheme later if peeps are interested.

Blogging,buying and selling of domains,and having a personal website,writing articles are other ways to get rich online. To achieve all these , you must be ready to work anyways. Working online requires less stress compared to offline jobs that require proper supervision and so many other requirements but you must be ready to work on your own and become your own boss.
Feel free to chat with me through bbm-7C12A2B1 or whatsapp-08169552020. it will be a pleasure to assist you....no charges.
Only Until We Youths become personally monetarily empowered before Nigeria would move on! -DJDOX

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

After You Are Faithfully Served Your Father's For A Year What Next? / Forex For Dummies / Apply For Diamond Bank BET5 & WIN N3 Million To Boost Your Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.