Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Palm Beach Estate Lekki I - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Palm Beach Estate Lekki I (5382 Views)

Quick Lekki I Land Sale / Lands For Sale Now Lekki,I beju,Sangotedo!hot Sales Dont Miss It / Direct Property For Sale And Letting @ Lekki I, Isheri North, & Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Beach Estate Lekki I by samulo: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2006
Seed and Oak Investment has negotiated 5% discounts in a brand new development in Lekki Phase (I). These are 62, 3 bed luxury serviced apartments. Prices from £57,000 or 14.2 Million Naira

For PowerPoint Presentation Go To
www.seedandoak.com/property/Palm_Beach.pps

Palm Beach Background Information and FAQs
http://www.seedandoak.com/property/Palm-Beach-info-faqs.ppt

All apartments benefit from a cutting edge specification, with many benefiting from some of the best views of the Lagos skyline. Further lifestyle enhancements include a 24 hour concierge service, Club House, Swimming Pools, 2 X 24 Hour Standby Generator, Squash Court

Mortgage
The Mortgage for the purchase of Lekki Flats has been formally approved @17% with 80% LTV (Loan to Value) For prices and availability please go to
www.seedandoak.com/property/Palm-Beach-list.xls

Description & Location
This development is built by Giant Strides. The property is at the second roundabout. The Estate is located in the Lekki Pennisula, the fastest growing high brow community in Lagos.

International Exposure
The Lekki Free Trade Zone created on the 11th of May 2006 in partnership with the Chinese Government will create 300,000 Jobs and international investments opportunities in Lekki. For more info go to http://www.ccct.org.cn/ccct/ccct/showmsg_en.jsp?trrfnum=03ne&msrfnum=03ne00000184

Further Information
Please register your interest, by sending your name, phone number and preferred plot numbers in order of preference to info@seedandoak.com.
One of our advisers will call you to discuss your requirements, please note that all allocations will be on first come first serve basis.

If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact Samuel on 07958 912 888 or Bola on 0798 417 9490

Samuel Odeyemi
Seed & Oak Investments
http://www.seedandoak.com

(1) (Reply)

A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area / Pics Of 30 Rooms Ensuite Functioning Hostel Behind Delta State University / Do U Need A House Or Landed Property In Edo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.