Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How To Change A Privacy Policy Of Site, As A Trusted Site - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change A Privacy Policy Of Site, As A Trusted Site (643 Views)

How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / Does Anybody Know Of Site Where People Get Paid For Proof Reading Documents, And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change A Privacy Policy Of Site, As A Trusted Site by scantee(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2008
HI MY FELLOW ENGINEER IN THE HOUSE.

I HAVE BEEN HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY SYSTEM. I CAN NOT ACCESS SOME SITE, IT PROMPT A MESSAGE THAT IS BLOCKING BY PRIVACY POLICY.

WHEN I CLICK ALLOW IT WILL STILL BE BLOCKING.

CAN SOMBODY TELL ME HOW TO ADD THOSE SITE IN MY TRUSTED SITE, AND CUSTOM MY SECURITY LEVEL.

PLEASE IN ADDITION HOW CAN YOU IDENTIFY A SITE WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTIFICATIN. THAT IS GENUIN.

THANKS

HOPING TO GET HELP FROM MY ENGINEERS.
Re: How To Change A Privacy Policy Of Site, As A Trusted Site by scantee(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2008
@ataroken
PLEASE ALSO COME ON BOARD AND SHARE YOUR VIEW.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Minds(tomorrow's Computer Legends) / Want An Helpful Info For Industrial Training (it) / Computer Is More Importance In Used Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.