Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Pure Honey-if You Need Original Honey ,am At Your Disposal - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pure Honey-if You Need Original Honey ,am At Your Disposal (692 Views)

. / Cooling Van Services At Your Disposal / Pure Honey-if You Need Original Honey ,am At Your Disposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Honey-if You Need Original Honey ,am At Your Disposal by Peebozz(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2008
I am selling original honey and i need prospective customers to patronise me.I am assuring you,you will like it because i have sold to different bankers and they can testify to it.Please contact m on this mail:eaziiy2k@yahoo.com,
Re: Pure Honey-if You Need Original Honey ,am At Your Disposal by ogb5(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2008
If you have honey to sell and you are sure of the quality, then export it.

You will have more market that way than chasing buyers on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Use My Land To Mount Network Mass/ I Need Contacts / Refriginerators, Freezers,ice Cube Making Machines At Cheap Prices! / Buy And Sell E-currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.