Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Blessed To Be A Blessing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blessed To Be A Blessing! (400 Views)

Marrying A Pastor; A Blessing Or A Curse / Too Blessed To Be Stressed / Too Blessed To Be Rejected- Pastor Anita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessed To Be A Blessing! by PstWoleSoetan(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Nov 29, 2013

BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

Gen 12:2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.

To be blessed is to be endued with power to succeed (Josh one vs. eight) and to prosper! Prosperity is not just about money - it is a state of having nothing missing, nothing broken and nothing lacking! To be blessed is to be endued with power to live long (Psa 91:16) and endued with the power of fruitfulness and productivity.

I pray that from today you will not just bear the name 'blessed', you will also experience the blessing!

Your outward appearance does not change the fact that you are blessed. It doesn't matter where you are in life- you're blessed! 1 Cor 10:13 (NLT) The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.

The look on your face does not change the situation. Harassing others with your situation doesn't either, only the spirit of Faith would! It's okay to cry for a while but make sure you stand up immediately and declare the Word! THE BLESSING IS ON YOU!

The reason the blessing is on your life is because you are meant to be a blessing. Stop abiding and enjoying the blessings alone. Reach out to people! God does not waste His resources, He releases them to those who would advance His kingdom!

There is one who scatters, yet increases more; And there is one who withholds more than is right, But it leads to poverty. Channels never run dry. Be a distribution center of God's blessings! Dispense, don't be an accumulator: things that receive and do not give out (distribute) stink!

CONFESSION: I am a distributor of God's blessing! I decree, that I am not coming out of 2013 empty handed in Jesus' name!

FURTHER STUDY: Gen 1:28, Psa 44:3

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 26th Of December 2013 / Share Your New Year Resolution Here / Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.