Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander (1071 Views)

If U Think U R An Intelligent Nairalander Solve These / Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? / 10 Most Precious Gemstones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by thewarrior72: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
This thread is just to know ur view/ opinion on those u considered ur most intelligent Nairalander.

Name ur 10 male & 10 female in they order of intelligence, it can be active, non-active or those that have metaphorsed into new& unknown monikers., U can also cite ur reasons of chosen them

One thing,I noticed that our ladies are mostly tucked-up in romance section,that they hardly visit politics section,were their level of intelligence can be ascertained, apart from some few igbo ladies.

My humble list: = MEN
(1)Beaf.....non-active
(2)Gbawe....but partisan
(3)Ejine.....non-active
(4)Kasumoto......
(5)Jmain.....
(6)Billionaire....
(7)Sincere Nigeria ...partisan
(coolNgwakwe..., To be continued..

Behold!!! LADIES:=
(1)Babyosisi........
(2)Desola.......but....T.....O...
(3)Freeglobe......partisan
(4)Police woman.....
(5)One aboki lady, I can figure her now.
To be continued....

NT, No tribal war please.
Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by Desola(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
the warrior72: This thread is just to know ur view/ opinion on those u considered ur most intelligent Nairalander.

Name ur 10 male & 10 female in they order of intelligence, it can be active, non-active or those that have metaphorsed into new& unknown monikers., U can also cite ur reasons of chosen them

One thing,I noticed that our ladies are mostly tucked-up in romance section,that they hardly visit politics section,were their level of intelligence can be ascertained, apart from some few igbo ladies.

My humble list: = MEN
(1)Beaf.....non-active
(2)Gbawe....but partisan
(3)Ejine.....non-active
(4)Jmain.....
(5)Sincere Nigeria ...partisan
(6)Ngwakwe..., To be continued..

Behold!!! LADIES:=
(1)Babyosisi........
(2)Desola.......but....T.....O...
(3)Freeglobe......partisan
(4)Police woman.....
(5)One aboki lady, I can figure her now.
To be continued....

NT, No tribal war please.

Free globe you see your life so? See wetin sex change don cause you? Your name is no longer fit to be on the list of men! All because you wanted sympathy from posters. It would have been better to have changed your gender to 'a' for animal instead o.

And you, mr op, quick comot my name from under that ogbanje girl name. You no dey fear fear? Me and hoesisi no dey the same category abeg!

1 Like

Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Where is Katsumoto?

2 Likes

Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by Alikaxon(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Alright. What's the criteria for rating these intelligency? I should be on the top 10, If there is no prejudice.
Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by tchigofigo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
wre YUZEDO for dt list? Wat of me o.p? 4 dat rzn, dis topic wil nt mk front page..@mods, mk sure of dat
Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by Olugbenger(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
rubbish list.

where is Dayokanu?
Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by Idrismusty97(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
NONSENSE If sexkillz no dey there the list no complete.It takes high IQ to banned a person for 100 years grin

1 Like

Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by thewarrior72: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2013
Alikaxon: Alright. What's the criteria for rating these intelligency? I should be on the top 10, If there is no prejudice.
grin U may not buy into my own criteria, but I assure u, this are guys I have heard, argue,analyse & dissect matters in Nairaland,especially in the politics section. They are exceptional.

As I said earlier,this is my personal opinion,so therefore, it's not binding.U can draw ur own list, that's the purpose of this thread.
Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by thewarrior72: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Idrismusty97: NONSENSE If sexkillz no dey there the list no complete.It takes high IQ to banned a person for 100 years grin
grin grin
Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by thewarrior72: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Ola Johnson: Where is Katsumoto?
Busted cheesy
Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by ibnakogun: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2013
Just look up any Yoruba issues inclined thread, filled with Yoruba posters and see intelligence at the highest. The ijebuness thread, the thread about the status of kwara post Nigeria era. Katsutomoto, desola, shymexx, superstar1, italino1,dayokanu and other prominent and front line Yoruba handles are brainy lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by thewarrior72: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Desola:

Free globe you see your life so? See wetin sex change don cause you? Your name is no longer fit to be on the list of men! All because you wanted sympathy from posters. It would have been better to have changed your gender to 'a' for animal instead o.

And you, mr op, quick comot my name from under that ogbanje girl name. You no dey fear fear? Me and hoesisi no dey the same category abeg!
Don't worry where I put ur name, what matters is that u appeared in the list, as the most intelligent yoruba female in Nairaland.

As for that impostor, I will de-list her/him
Re: Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander by thewarrior72: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2013
ibn akogun: Just look up any Yoruba issues inclined thread, filled with Yoruba posters and see intelligence at the highest. The ijebuness thread, the thread about the status of kwara post Nigeria era. Katsutomoto, desola, shymexx, superstar1, italino1,dayokanu and other prominent and front line Yoruba handles are brainy lots.
Yes I understand, but my gauge is they contribution in politics section especially in general matters, not tribal.

Permit me to ask, why only desola?

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? / www.myemag.net Exclusive: Kefeeā€™s Corpse Stuck In The U.S Over Lack Of Funds / Darlene Zschech Warns Facebook Fans About Nigeria Internet Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.