Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Trending Styles/designs For Native Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trending Styles/designs For Native Dress (2817 Views)

Check Out 7 Trending Styles Of Ankara Jumpsuit / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes / Please, Where Can I Buy Ready-Made Native Dress (one Piece Dress) Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Styles/designs For Native Dress by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
I was with my designer this morning, and when he brought out his designs collections for me to choose from, i wasn't pleased with what I saw so I had to leave the materials with him but I told him I will be back.

So what I want from you guys is to please upload some of your native styles and share it with me. Who knows, someone might be out there with the same problem.

Please help your confused friend.

Ladies, you are free to upload yours too.

THANKS.

Re: Trending Styles/designs For Native Dress by Timcy01(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lovely thread. Am also faced with the same challenge...
Re: Trending Styles/designs For Native Dress by briensmith: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Designer dresses and plus size formal wear cheap are available here: http://www.dressvenus.com/searching/Cheap-Plus-Size-Formal-Dresses/
Shop online with a single click.Happy shopping.

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Style Gone Bad / Printed Tops / Call For CCTV Installation In Your Store/shop Today.don't Wait Till It Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.