Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Please Review My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review My Website (554 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Pls help review my new website / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review My Website by sandy0000: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
I've just realised I need massive capital to inject in this project if it is going to get off the ground. I had high hopes or this site:

The goal behind http://www.the-howto.com/ was to create the largest online HowTo expert guide for the various categories where expert writers can submit quality original content in exchange for quality backlinks and be viewed as experts in their field.

Users can also ask questions and get expert responses from registered and approved industry experts.

This attracts a targeted audience for our advertisers making it a premium advertising platform.

It comes with 3 related sites: The-WhatIs, The-WhoIs, The-WhereIs. A 4 in 1 package of domain names for the most asked questions on the internet: How To, What Is, Who Is, Where Is. This gives it a huge potential to earn millions daily.

Am I on track Is it valuable ? Should I pursue the project on a shoestring budget or should I consider selling it .

Your opinions please...
Re: Please Review My Website by sandy0000: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
I suppose my project is too good No one wants to comment
Re: Please Review My Website by webkuti: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
How much did they pay to create that website?.
Re: Please Review My Website by sandy0000: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Who ? It's my site, I designed it...
Re: Please Review My Website by webkuti: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
sandy0000: Who ? It's my site, I designed it...

ok.
Re: Please Review My Website by sandy0000: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Thanks guys.. I just needed a second opinion just incase I'm being too ambitious...I will double my price for it on Flippa...US$200 000.00 smiley grin
Re: Please Review My Website by yawatide(f): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
There are people called venture capitalists and angel investors who are better versed at judging successful business ideas than we are. I suggest you show it to them. For instance, fairly recently, there was a VCAfrica event that just rounded up in Kenya and a Nigerian was there that showcased his product called RAMP. If it makes sense to them, they will fund you and you make it from there.

Good luck!
Re: Please Review My Website by sandy0000: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
There are people called venture capitalists and angel investors who are better versed at judging successful business ideas than we are. I suggest you show it to them. For instance, fairly recently, there was a VCAfrica event that just rounded up in Kenya and a Nigerian was there that showcased his product called RAMP. If it makes sense to them, they will fund you and you make it from there.

Good luck!

Thank you !

(1) (Reply)

Complimentary Colors Guide For "Webmasters" / Good / Q300-so How Much Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.