Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: (1971 Views)

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. / APC And Its "CHANGE", An Insult On The Intelligence Of Nigerians. / The Smartness And Intelligence Of Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
With all the hype on the whole "fall yakata" promo, its soooo unfortunate that konga.com decided to make this a really expensive prank on everyone interested in the sale.

Konga is a joncing company.
I am not out to spoil someone's business but with all the antocipation on the fall yakata promo, I cant help but feel greatly disappointed.

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by spenca: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
konga as always been a farce to me and this is a big reap off
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Ojobojo1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Very useless site, dey hv made a big mistake nd will loose many customers
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ojobojo1: Very useless site, dey hv made a big mistake nd will loose many customers
If the mods moved the yakata promo to the front page, it wld be nice to also move this....
Apart from d awareness they created, I wonder what they stand to gain from dis Bleep up
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by BabaEleko(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
At last, gullible osho free Nigerians don fall yakata inside Konga. grin
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by yemi2plus(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
icebeatz: With all the hype on the whole "fall yakata" promo, its soooo unfortunate that konga.com decided to make this a really expensive prank on everyone interested in the sale.

Konga is a joncing company.
I am not out to spoil someone's business but with all the antocipation on the fall yakata promo, I cant help but feel greatly disappointed.
*dies*
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
yemi2plus:
*dies*
Small boy.... that was just a typo....

2 Likes

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by CuteTj(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
yemi2plus:
*dies*
Your comment exposes you as being unintelligent. Aren't you aware that the letter 'I' and 'O' are next to each other on the keyboard hence the cause of the error.
The fellow below replied you well.
icebeatz:
Small boy.... that was just a typo....

1 Like

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin Op awoof no dey run ur belle? cool
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by braine(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Who even celebrates Black Friday in Nigeria sef undecided
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by yemi2plus(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
CuteTj:
Aren't you aware that the letter 'I' and 'O' are next to each other on the keyboard hence the cause of the error.
Mr corrector, You must be blind to type the above.
The key "4" has g,h,i while "6" has m,n,o. Now tell me, how is "I" and "O" next to each other on the keyboard?

1 Like

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by bharseeth(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
yemi2plus:
The key "4" has g,h,i while "6" has m,n,o. Now tell me, how is "I" and "O" next to each other on the keyboard?

No wonder! Na old nokia phone u still dey use. Smh! Go get a better phone jare!!! Mscheeew

7 Likes

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by LtCol1: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
yemi2plus:

QWERTY keyboard dude and nt d coventional 1 ya talkin abt

1 Like

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by yemi2plus(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lt.Col:

QWERTY keyboard dude and nt d coventional 1 ya talkin abt
okay.
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by CuteTj(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
yemi2plus:
You see what I said about you earlier was correct.
yemi2plus:
okay.
Well its okay you have now realised and accepted you erred.
Please, next time, don't be the first to cast a stone because nobody is above errors. Peace!!

4 Likes

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 30, 2013
This is how my keyboard looks bittch

2 Likes

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2013
chidindufrank: grin Op awoof no dey run ur belle? cool

I love awoof.... I can afford a ps4 10 times over but I hate it when folks like konga try to play a fast one on people.... they ought to write us a letter of apology.
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by emekaanijah(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2013
I knew it from the start. ...
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by sanandreas(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2013
We always want to copy the americans.
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by scribble: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Shame on kings but jumia set Na 419. Ps4 for 150k. Where the price in america is 500$ or 80k.
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by timbros(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2013
yemi2plus:

And who gave you that like?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Screwface(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2013
yemi2plus:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2013
icebeatz: This is how my keyboard looks bittch
Which tab/Tablet is tht if I may ask
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by revolt(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2013
Steroids: Which tab/Tablet is tht if I may ask
for sure that's a samsung galaxy tab

1 Like

Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2013
Steroids: Which tab/Tablet is tht if I may ask

Yeah its a samsung galaxy tab..

The best tablet i have ever used in my life.
Its awesome.... Can u see the way i editted the Konga pix in order to highlight areas i got qualms with using my own writing!! grin grin
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2013
Besides, back to the topic folks.

WHo was able to buy the non Existent PS 4 grin grin
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Damlesky(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
icebeatz:

I love awoof.... I can afford a ps4 10 times over but I hate it when folks like konga try to play a fast one on people.... they ought to write us a letter of apology.
abeg buy one for me
scribble: Shame on kings but jumia set Na 419. Ps4 for 150k. Where the price in america is 500$ or 80k.
its just $399
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Damlesky(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2013
yemi2plus:
na C1 you dey use? guy upgrade go buy tecno grin grin grin
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by timbros(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Damlesky:
na C1 you dey use? guy upgrade go buy tecno grin grin grin

lol
Re: Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: by Ojobojo1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jumia nd Konga r scammers, ps4 is $399 in US I.e N64K nd dey r selling it at 130k, e be like say I go start importation business grin

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Vs Fashola Saga (lessons To Be Learnt.) / 4chan Makes Fun Of Ebola Salt Remedy / Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.