Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Which Company's Stock Can Invest In Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Company's Stock Can Invest In Now! (786 Views)

Genuine Investment I Can Invest With 100k / Please Which Company Do You Think I Can Invest Minimum Of N56,000 / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Company's Stock Can Invest In Now! by Imme: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2008
Can a stockbroker in the house advice me on where to put my money in the stock market now. I learnt that the stock market is presently bearish. I want to invest both for long term and short term purposes.

Apart from stock, where else can i put my money and go to sleep and still expect a high return on my investment.

Pls advise ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: Which Company's Stock Can Invest In Now! by BEN8(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2008
IMME MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS TO INVEST IN THE STOCK MARKET. THERE ARE LOTS OF PROFIT AND BENEFIT. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY AND GO TO SLEEP BECOS YOUR ABLE BROKER WILL DO THE REST 4 YOU. THE BEARISH TREND OF SECURITIES IN THE CAPITAL MARKET IS DUE TO SOME FACTORS WHICH THE MARKET REACTED TO. PRESENTLY I WILL SAY IT IS A BUYERS MARKET. IT LARGELY FAVOURS THOSE THAT ARE BUYING AND AS A WISE INVESTOR THIS IS WISE TIME TO BUY, BECOS THE MARKET WILL BOUNCE BACK VERY SOON AS INDICATED BY RECENT IMPROVEMENT IN THE ACTIVITIES AND PRICE INDEX OF SECURITIES.

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT: MISSION SECURITIES LIMITED
152/156, BROAD STREET, LAGOS
TEL: 08022119978, 01-2667727, 2664133
MAIL ME ON: BERNARDNJOKU@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

Forex Wisdom Has Come To Stay:- That Is No More Loses To All For Traders. / Money Management: Teaching Your Child About Money / Perfectmoney/paypal Investment -- Automatic Payout To Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.