Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Hypnotize Anyone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Hypnotize Anyone (707 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hypnotize Anyone by Chrizzy70(m): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] The Art of Hypnotism, Self Hypnosis and Hypnotizing others...
Many years ago I went to a Hypnotist to learn the Art. He taught me how to hypnotize myself and others. It is actually an easy process involving very little study and practice. You must remember, not everyone can be hypnotized. Some people are so wrapped up in their thoughts of every day worries that they can not simply concentrate. In order to be hypnotized, you must be able to relax and clear your mind just the same as you would during meditation.
I would suggest trying it on yourself before trying it on others.

IF YOU WANT THEM KEEP YOUR REQUESTS ROLLING.
Re: How To Hypnotize Anyone by Chrizzy70(m): 1:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Chrizzy70: The Art of Hypnotism, Self Hypnosis and Hypnotizing others...
Many years ago I went to a Hypnotist to learn the Art. He taught me how to hypnotize myself and others. It is actually an easy process involving very little study and practice. You must remember, not everyone can be hypnotized. Some people are so wrapped up in their thoughts of every day worries that they can not simply concentrate. In order to be hypnotized, you must be able to relax and clear your mind just the same as you would during meditation.
I would suggest trying it on yourself before trying it on others.

IF YOU WANT THEM KEEP YOUR REQUESTS ROLLING.
Re: How To Hypnotize Anyone by DesChyko1(m): 6:24am On Nov 30, 2013
Who needs hypnosis lessons?? When I need to control a persons or people's thought towards myself, I simply eat sour beans + egg + groundnuts and top it with soured fish water. When in their midst, I release my 3D 9-hit combo special sound xxtra' fart. Watch as they all turn and frown at me-in concentration. For minutes.

(1) (Reply)

D0 Y0u Kn0w That The 1997 And 2014 Calender Are The Same? / This Is My Role Model, Who Is Your's / His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.