Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

GT Bank Insists Portal Is Ok! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / GT Bank Insists Portal Is Ok! (654 Views)

Made It! Purchased A $76,000 2014 Nissan GT-R At 26! / Venom GT Is Yet To Be Beaten As The Worlds Fastest Car / The New BBM Android For Samsung Pocket GT-S5300. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Insists Portal Is Ok! by jeffizy(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Yesterday, I sent a complaint to complaints@gtbank.com in regards to their unresponsive site.
This is the reply I got back.
Am I alone in this as they have suggested?

Dear Adexxx Adexxxx Adexxx,Thank you for contacting Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. Please be informed that Internet Banking services is up and running, your inability to log on to the link could be as a result of network instability or system downtime of the server your system was connected to .However, If you still have challenges after trying this, please forward your account number and the error message to assist us with the investigation.Please do not hesitate to contact us at complaints@gtbank.com if you have enquiries/complaints on any of the Bank's products and services.Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.

Adejo DavidĀ 
Complaints, Compliance GroupĀ 

Guaranty Trust Bank plcTel: +234-017409964 | SUG: +234-017409964 | Web: www.gtbank.com
Wouldn't you rather bank with us?

My Mail

Why is your new site portal not responding.Just log-in and log-off buttons work.Will it not get a customer stranded over the weekend.

(1) (Reply)

CBSSNG Gets Licence For Internet Service Rollout / Get MTN Data @ The Cheapest Rate / How To Make Big Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.