Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet (11054 Views)

Asari Dokubo Denies Giving FG Ultimatum- Sahara Reporters / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Boko-Haram Suspect Flown To Abuja Aboard Military Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by truefact: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: In developed countries, people like Dokubo ll be in jail.

Not only people likeDokubo, but most especially people like BUHARI, IBB, OBJ...honestly THIS 3 MONSTER WOULD BE BEEN DEAD IN MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES.

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by boban007: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ mexyz and game-rod.For those insulting,I don't ve anything against Asari dokubo.im just saying things critically and based on the stories I've read in the papers and what I heard on channels news.we can't all be blind and besides I'm entitled to an opinion and freedom of speech.u don't ve to buy my opinion,but use ur initiative.if u want to fight or insult someone u can go and register at world wrestling federation.im sure even Asari dokubo won't go against what I said.this is politics and it's also politricks.so don't expect me to believe what Asari said.so go do the needful.everyday people insult the president,Buhari,tinubu,elrufai and it doesn't mean a thing.there is no permanent enemy in politics.its for the mature mind.ure only playing holier than thou cos u were not with asari too to confirm the veracity of the news.by the way what's the latest about the lebanese,mr.know all.
Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by taiwastem: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Anyway, he has been released, just stay out of trouble(my advice).
Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by kabba7(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
This Asri fellow yuo guys are argueing over is he not that terrrorist from Niger Delta. No oe shold be amazed if he is flown home in a presidentl jet he and his group has been working ( including pipe bursting ) for Jonathan .
Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by kabba7(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
This Asari fellow yuo guys are argueing over is he not that terrrorist from Niger Delta. No oe shold be amazed if he is flown home in a presidentl jet he and his group has been working ( including pipe bursting ) for Jonathan . They both are hunting into one bag . Family awon Jaguda.
Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by dailywealth1967: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
No mind Asari,him dey vex becos NL no wan tel Nigerians sai na donkey him ride frm Bene to abuja
Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by stankezzy: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
trigar12: Hmmm
IS THIS NOSE FOR REAL OR IS IT FOTO SHOP?
Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tolexander: At least, he should show us a proof maybe picture to show his present presence in Benin.

The problem about nigerians, always ready to blame things on enemy but not always ready to accept the the situation as self inflicted.
He could tell us he was incarcerated as a result of the enemies and not his own action that warranted the incarceration.
Come to think of it,could the original poster not tell us the reason he was arrested?or could the Benin regim put it out in the new domain?
Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by erico2k2(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
kabba7: This Asari fellow yuo guys are argueing over is he not that terrrorist from Niger Delta. No oe shold be amazed if he is flown home in a presidentl jet he and his group has been working ( including pipe bursting ) for Jonathan . They both are hunting into one bag . Family awon Jaguda.
As U are running ur mouth name the court of law frm where he was convited as terorist and I also want U to name whom he terorized,lets see how ur brain works.
Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by ukukaegbu(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
ikwere militant: hes loud mouthed while ur uncle shekarau of boko unitd is cool headed.atleast one is more reasonable than d odar.

What annoys me the most is that the i.d.i.o.t just like some of his brothers cowardly adopt names of other tribes to deceive the gullible ones.
Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by akpos4uall(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo Denies Flying To Abuja Aboard Presidential Jet by linuxuser(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2013
dwittyc0der: he is drunk grin

For God's sake its nothing but a child abuse to use the picture of a small child in this way. Please use your moral.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Run For President, Arewa Youth Forum Tell Kogi Governor / FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto / Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.