Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ameachi : The Ingrate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi : The Ingrate (1114 Views)

Picture Of The Day; The Ingrate Arab Muslim / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi : The Ingrate by BishopMagic: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Amaechi is the epitome of ingratitude.

This is the only individual in the history of democracy who never contested for an election but was rewarded with the mandate after a supreme court hearing upturned the return of the successful candidate and fellow party stalwart (Omehia).

In the ruling, the supreme court made it clear that party affiliation supersedes individual candidacy and as such Amaechi was installed as governor on the grounds that PDP won the election and since he was the original winner of the primaries he was returned as Governor.

Now, Ameachi has chosen to betray the same political machinery that put him into office and defected to the rival APC while still excising the benefit of that office. Yes, you can say he did contest and win the second leg but the power and influence of incumbency inherent in the first supreme court ruling ensured that he is where he is now.

Ameachi is also a myopic and power drunk f00l who thinks the people of Rivers and the Niger-Deltans as a whole are comfortable to have him as vice at the detriment of having a president from their region. If this is not a detached and selfish logic and reasoning on the part of Ameachi then I have no words for him.

The Rivers people may seem nonreactive to his new political goofing but you must understand that in the Niger-Delta and SE as a region, politicking are well structured to coincide with the polls only. Outside this, the people go about their own daily business and survival not like in the north or southwest were politicians dictate their every tune and sustenance.

Time is ticking down to 2015 and Ameahi's case has already been decided and due sentence proscribed on him.
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by kel4soft: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
OP go get a life.

He has been suspended from your party for 5 months now.

Same PDP went to court to support an APGA candidate thus making a U-turn from their stance at the lower court.

Wike and Police are running his state and he is just a Governor without power courtesy PDP.

27 lawmakers that supported him were suspended from the party.

No political structure for him since Obuah took over.

Reconciliation is taken eternity to reach.

He has move on and I expect you to do the same. After all, didn't you read in the pages of Newspaper were phantom PDP members who never voted for GEJ in 2011, who wanted Babangida/Odili combo were rejoicing he has left your party for good.

Uhhh!

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by BishopMagic: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
kel4soft: OP go get a life.

He has been suspended from your party for 5 months now.

Same PDP went to court to support an APGA candidate thus making a U-turn from their stance at the lower court.

Wike and Police are running his state and he is just a Governor without power courtesy PDP.

27 lawmakers that supported him were suspended from the party.

No political structure for him since Obuah took over.

Reconciliation is taken eternity to reach.

He has move on and I expect you to do the same. After all, didn't you read in the pages of Newspaper were phantom PDP members who never voted for GEJ in 2011, who wanted Babangida/Odili combo were rejoicing he has left your party for good.

Uhhh!

You can have the ingrate and traitor. But remember he is only having one vote and a few other sychophants as well.
This does not mean you have Rivers and her oil.

Now you go get a life! You worthless political tool!

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by kel4soft: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop. Am from Rivers too.
Tell me why I should be on the side of the PDP?

No intimidation from FG can deter his support who are rooted everywhere in Rivers.

Just watch as things unfold.

You want him out of PDP, now he has done the needful by defecting and he is now a traitor.

Should he kill himself for you. Just move on
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by Abagworo(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

You can have the ingrate and traitor. But remember he is only having one vote and a few other sychophants as well.
This does not mean you have Rivers and her oil.

Now you go get a life! You worthless political tool!

On ground, Amaechi is not seen as a traitor by the masses but as a liberator. Maybe some disgruntled expired politicians are the ones giving you a false impression. Come in disguise to Rivers State and get a 1st hand information. Wike is believed to be a cultist who tricked people's children into occult. Amaechi could easily capitalize on that and use the masses against perceived occultists but he just chose not to use that as a political tool.
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by OmoTier1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
TIME TO RETURN SOME FORM OF SANITY TO NAIRALAND.

[size=14pt]MOD KINDLY CLOSE THIS THREAD AS IT SERVES NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN REHASHING OF THE RUBBISH GOSSIPS MET FOR BEER PALOURS! [/size]
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by BishopMagic: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
kel4soft: Bishop. Am from Rivers too.
Tell me why I should be on the side of the PDP?

No intimidation from FG can deter his support who are rooted everywhere in Rivers.

Just watch as things unfold.

You want him out of PDP, now he has done the needful by defecting and he is now a traitor.

Should he kill himself for you. Just move on

You are liar. And if you want to use that stup1d excuse that he presented as having the interest of Rivers above any other thing then you are decieving yourself.

I know what Amechi is up to, he is now trying to bring ethnicity and tribalism into politics in Rivers. He is trying to pitch the dominant Ekweres against other tribes but it won't work.
The oil wells he is bent on crying over was similar but more devastating to Cross Rivers which lost all her wells to Akwa Ibom and Cameron via Bakassi handover. why has Imoke not decamped?

The truth be told, Amechi is playing his ace now. His bluff has been called off. The only thing he can do is to hold rivers to ransome by unleashing cultist and thugs to intimidate vocal opposition. He has started by dismantling the PDP grassroots machinery at the local level by dissolving elected council men and their chairmen.
Amechi has failed and unfortunately like a desperate drowning dog that he is he will bite at any thing to keep afloat.

2015 and this man is history!
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by BishopMagic: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1: TIME TO RETURN SOME FORM OF SANITY TO NAIRALAND.

[size=14pt]MOD KINDLY CLOSE THIS THREAD AS IT SERVES NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN REHASHING OF THE RUBBISH GOSSIPS MET FOR BEER PALOURS! [/size]

how you no go complain? Your type and the owner are all paid APC touts.

that's why Seun will never be a zuckerberg because he lacks any talent or skill and the only means he has identified in making money off this site is to sell his soul to the devil in alausa. This is the height of this site, in a few years from now nobody will know nairaland or will regard it on the same page as Sahara reporters.
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by OmoTier1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

[s]how you no go complain? Your type and the owner are all paid APC touts.

that's why Seun will never be a zuckerberg because he lacks any talent or skill and the only means he has identified in making money off this site is to sell his soul to the devil in alausa. This is the height of this site, in a few years from now nobody will know nairaland or will regard it on the same page as Sahara reporters.[/s]

RUBBISH - THREAD HAS NO VALUE TO ADD TO DISCUSS ON THE MATTER.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by BishopMagic: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

RUBBISH - THREAD HAS NO VALUE TO ADD TO DISCUSS ON THE MATTER.

Then GTFO AND STFO!
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by Rad1cal: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Then GTFO AND STFO!

Supported

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by OmoTier1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Then GTFO AND STFO!
I do not have time for social slacks and cultist. Stop quoting me, else your days would be rolled back and your fingers burnt where you never expected it. I have made it clear to you.
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by BishopMagic: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I do not have time for social slacks and cultist. Stop quoting me, else your days would be rolled back and your fingers burnt where you never expected it. I have made it clear to you.

Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by hardywaltz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ op please move on, coz Ameachi certainly has.
What the Supreme Court said was that Ameachi was PDP flag bearer in the election of 2007 Shelkina.
In 2007 PDP expelled Ameachi for not accepting that he had "K-leg" Odili rather than stick his head out for him just like Ibori did for Uduaghan abandoned him for Omehia. Threw his properties out from his official residence. Unfortunately like a proverbial cat with nine lives Ameachi returned as Governor, this same PDP quickly called him back (because he didn't decamp as others usually do).
Now PDP has suspended him because yet again because he refused to step down his ambition to chair NGF for ova five months with party structure in his state handed to street urchins and refused all forms of reconciliation.
If u ask me I think PDP is the betrayer.
Ameachi is a child of Providence in 1998 when his people (Ikwerres) wanted to teach him a lesson for supporting an Okirika person (Ada-George) in 1992 election against Sgt. Awuse his brother, he headed to the court and got his mandate back and soon became Speaker for 8years; in 2007 he was declare "K-Leg" and chased away to Ghana he came back as Governor, now they have started again, in 2015 Ameachi will come back as President MARK MY WORDS.
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by Rad1cal: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
hardywaltz: in 2015 Ameachi will come back as President MARK MY WORDS.

In your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by kel4soft: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

You are liar. And if you want to use that stup1d excuse that he presented as having the interest of Rivers above any other thing then you are decieving yourself.

I know what Amechi is up to, he is now trying to bring ethnicity and tribalism into politics in Rivers. He is trying to pitch the dominant Ekweres against other tribes but it won't work.
The oil wells he is bent on crying over was similar but more devastating to Cross Rivers which lost all her wells to Akwa Ibom and Cameron via Bakassi handover. why has Imoke not decamped?

The truth be told, Amechi is playing his ace now. His bluff has been called off. The only thing he can do is to hold rivers to ransome by unleashing cultist and thugs to intimidate vocal opposition. He has started by dismantling the PDP grassroots machinery at the local level by dissolving elected council men and their chairmen.
Amechi has failed and unfortunately like a desperate drowning dog that he is he will bite at any thing to keep afloat.

2015 and this man is history!

Why are you panting if you are sure Amaechi irrelevant? Atleast you should relax and see the mass exodus of PDP to APC in Rivers.

I am from Rivers whether you believe it or not.
Re: Ameachi : The Ingrate by BishopMagic: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
kel4soft:
I am from Rivers whether you believe it or not.

As long as you continue to declare this then you are a liar.

I can claim Osun and Rauf's cousin than you claiming that you are from Rivers.

Go siddon!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, El-rufai Should Discuss With Boko Haram - Prophet / US Begs Nigeria For Help To Contain Ebola / Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.