Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

If ASUU Executives Were Reading This Now, What Will Your Advice Be - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If ASUU Executives Were Reading This Now, What Will Your Advice Be (607 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If ASUU Executives Were Reading This Now, What Will Your Advice Be by Eobiabo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
I see ASUU breaking up and having a new faction due to internal disagreement as to resumption, we would now have ASUU and nASUU, what matters most is that they need to read between the lines and see that returning to lecture room makes no one a winner, but still insisting on the strike will only make ASUU loose forever, I hope this gets to the ears of someone who knows someone that knows the Executives.
This is my little advice.

(1) (Reply)

We're Waiting For Our Sack Letter Says Defiant Lecturers / University To Make Igbo Language Compulsory Course For All Students / Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.