Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Business Partners Required: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Partners Required: (606 Views)

Oil And Gas Business Partners Needed / Partners Required - Elp Integrated Services / Investment: Business Partners Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners Required: by lovlin287(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

I am Mr Gabriel Gbenga Oni,a born Nigerian that has great business ideas andwho seeks for people that needs who to partner with in business in Nigeria from the United State of America or the United kingdom or Any where else but outside Nigeria.

I have a business plan that will bring great business successes to us both.I am an uprising business entreprenuer,i request for the partnership of someone that i will be able to partner with in selling the items of the person here in my country as that nigeria is a good place for doing business,I need someone trust worthy.

This is meant for people outside Nigeria,that are willing to have people that are trustworthy to partner with in Nigeria here.

I am able to the task,Trust worthy,Honest in good terms,i can sell items in Laptops,Trucks,and Cars.

Anyone interested can contact me on Gabrielgbengaoni@yahoo.com,

Serious People Alone,Please

(1) (Reply)

Egold / Make #7m-#10m Every Year In Real Estate / Florry Decor (interior Decorations And Gift Items )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.