Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Are Born Again Infallable - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Born Again Infallable (2109 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / U Are Born-again But You Still Lust After Men Or Women? This Prayer Can Help U / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

To simplify the matter:

Are you born of God?
YES

Have you ever committed a sin since you became born of God?
NO

Any objections? @Mintayo,thanks for that apt response to the OP.
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by anochuko01(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

To simplify the matter:

Are you born of God?

dat i avnt scored an A+ in an exam doesnt mean its impossible for me or anybody else to do it. Its only because i avnt read to dat extent.
If i or (he) still at one point or the other commit the slighest sin, its because we avnt dne enof in performing our spiritual exercise....and dat doesnt mean we cnt live without sin at sme points in of life.
For example, why is it dat all born-again including many pastors cnt heal the sick, raise the dead, cure the leper, heal the blind etc (wch is also d nature of Christ, dis nature dat include holiness)? Its nt because they arnt born again or pastors, Its simply because we'v nt performd d spiritual obligatns!
Its the same divine power that influences this miracles dat influences other areas of our lives too. Dats why i lay so much emphasis on performing SPIRITUAL OBLIGATIONS.
This obligations are just constant study of God's word, praying in the Holy Spirit, and frequent fasting (to 'kill' d flesh).
Mind u, spiritual maturity dat brings abt holines,miracles, wisdom etc, has NOTHING TO DO WITH PHYSICAL AGE!
Once again, Its a matter of 'DO I WANT TO DO THIS?' rather than "I CANT DO THIS"
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2013
I understand your predicament. That's why I said your inability to answer the simple question speaks volumes.

Truth goes straightforward; lies go roundabout. 
Mintayo:
lol,like i said,that is your problem...i know who i am,i know who i am in Christ Jesus,i know i am born of God and His seed remains in Me...i hope you are born of God too.
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2013

Why the long epistle?

The questions were:

Are you born of God?

anochuko01:

dat i avnt scored an A+ in an exam doesnt mean its impossible for me or anybody else to do it. Its only because i avnt read to dat extent.
If i or (he) still at one point or the other commit the slighest sin, its because we avnt dne enof in performing our spiritual exercise....and dat doesnt mean we cnt live without sin at sme points in of life.
For example, why is it dat all born-again including many pastors cnt heal the sick, raise the dead, cure the leper, heal the blind etc (wch is also d nature of Christ, dis nature dat include holiness)? Its nt because they arnt born again or pastors, Its simply because we'v nt performd d spiritual obligatns!
Its the same divine power that influences this miracles dat influences other areas of our lives too. Dats why i lay so much emphasis on performing SPIRITUAL OBLIGATIONS.
This obligations are just constant study of God's word, praying in the Holy Spirit, and frequent fasting (to 'kill' d flesh).
Mind u, spiritual maturity dat brings abt holines,miracles, wisdom etc, has NOTHING TO DO WITH PHYSICAL AGE!
Once again, Its a matter of 'DO I WANT TO DO THIS?' rather than "I CANT DO THIS"
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2013
So when Jesus taught us to pray by saying "forgive us our sins," and "pray without ceasing," he wasn't referring to impeccable souls like you abi?

He was only referring to sinners like Sts Peter, Paul, John, Matthew etc...abi?

Bidam: YES

NO

Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Mintayo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo: So when Jesus taught us to pray by saying "forgive us our sins," and "pray without ceasing," he wasn't referring to impeccable souls like you abi?

I can now see how fake you are.
You see the reason why i didnt answer you? It didnt change anything,Bidam answered you and see what u came up with? Smh.
Like i said,whether you believe me or not,IT IS YOUR PROBLEM.
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Mintayo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bidam: YES

NO

You actually shouldnt have answered him...He needs to study the Word more and stop looking for excuses to sin.
Thanks too,God bless you.
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mintayo:
I can now see how fake you are.
You see the reason why i didnt answer you? It didnt change anything,Bidam answered you and see what u came up with? Smh.
Like i said,whether you believe me or not,IT IS YOUR PROBLEM.

The questions were:

Are you born of God?

Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Mintayo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

The questions were:

Are you born of God?

An what did you do when Bidam answered you?
Continue in your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Even Jesus Christ was not without SIN.. being Born Again does not mean without SIN it means having the grace and growing a back-bone to resist temptation and begin living for Christ..by no means is it a badge of Righteousness as previously thought
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo: So when Jesus taught us to pray by saying "forgive us our sins," and "pray without ceasing," he wasn't referring to impeccable souls like you abi?

I believe scriptures don't contradict each other. You falsely accuse mintayo of going round about in circles, while you are doing same here. I don't think i have the luxury of time for CARNAL questions.
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mintayo:
God bless you jare. I believe you know by now who italo is.

1 Like

Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
voltron: Even Jesus Christ was not without SIN.. being Born Again does not mean without SIN it means having the grace and growing a back-bone to resist temptation and begin living for Christ..by no means is it a badge of Righteousness as previously thought

I beg your pardon!

Jesus was without sin.
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bidam: I believe scriptures don't contradict each other. You falsely accuse mintayo of going round about in circles, while you are doing same here. I don't think i have the luxury of time for CARNAL questions.

I am not going roundabout. I am asking direct questions to test your claims.

Jesus taught us to pray "forgive us our sins" "without ceasing."

He was only referring to sinners, not impeccable you?
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mintayo:

You obviously have nothing concrete to add.

You just feel compelled to talk anyway.

It makes you feel like a winner, I guess. grin
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

I am not going roundabout. I am asking direct questions to test your claims.

Jesus taught us to pray "forgive us our sins" "without ceasing."

He was only referring to sinners, not impeccable you?
What do you understand by the nature of Sin( notice the capital S it comes with in scripture) and the act of sins. cheesy
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by POPEII: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
voltron: Even Jesus Christ was not without SIN.. being Born Again does not mean without SIN it means having the grace and growing a back-bone to resist temptation and begin living for Christ..by no means is it a badge of Righteousness as previously thought
lmao, my belle ooo
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bidam: What do you understand by the nature of Sin( notice the capital S it comes with in scripture) and the act of sins. cheesy

Aha! I keep saying it that lies go roundabout. grin

'When you pray, say..."forgive us our sins" "ceaselessly. "'--Jesus Christ.

He wasn't talking to you?
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

Aha! I keep saying it that lies go roundabout. grin

'When you pray, say..."forgive us our sins" "ceaselessly. "'--Jesus Christ.

He wasn't talking to you?
Answer my question jor cheesy
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Mintayo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pardon?
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Mintayo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bidam: God bless you jare. I believe you know by now who italo is.
I am not actually surprised.
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Mintayo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

You obviously have nothing concrete to add.

You just feel compelled to talk anyway.

It makes you feel like a winner, I guess. grin
Well,i guess no one in this thread will have anything concrete to say until they support your invented fallacy,no?
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
anochuko01:
i agree with u TO AN EXTENT. But "shall we continue in sin and expect grace to abound? NO". Lets do what it takes to attain the fullnes of the nature of Christ (in holiness, wisdom, health etc). A perfect Christain life is possible, only if we cn pay the price.

IT IS BY GRACE WE ARE DECLARED PERFECT/RIGHTEOUS. ON YOUR OWN, YOU CAN NEVER BE PERFECT. REMEMBER, YOU ARE DECLARED, NOT THAT YOUR CONDUCT ALONE MADE YOU PERFECT.
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

I beg your pardon!

Jesus was without sin.

So how do you explain him going to hell.. only the sinners go to hell.. mind you he was the sacrificial lamb who carries the sins of the world.. and he did get angry smashing stuff at the temple did he not
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bidam: Answer my question jor cheesy

You avoided my question twice, only to ask yours. This is now the 4th time I'm asking:

Was Jesus referring to you or not?

I continue to say it...

Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mintayo:
Well,i guess no one in this thread will have anything concrete to say until they support your invented fallacy,no?

Still contributing nothing...
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
voltron:

So how do you explain him going to hell.. only the sinners go to hell.. mind you he was the sacrificial lamb who carries the sins of the world.. and he did get angry smashing stuff at the temple did he not

Jesus had no sin.

I am not ready to discuss this...not now.
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

You avoided my question twice, only to ask yours. This is now the 4th time I'm asking:

Was Jesus referring to you or not?

I continue to say it...

It's either you re mistaken or you are a dishonest liar. Go thru our conversation. I did answer your question.And you shamelessly asked another. I am at liberty not to answer but to reply with my own question since this is not a court session ok?
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by anochuko01(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
JMAN05:

IT IS BY GRACE WE ARE DECLARED PERFECT/RIGHTEOUS. ON YOUR OWN, YOU CAN NEVER BE PERFECT. REMEMBER, YOU ARE DECLARED, NOT THAT YOUR CONDUCT ALONE MADE YOU PERFECT.
yeah, it is by grace that we are born again. But what happens to a born again who doesnt pray and study the bible? There are levels of grace o.....thats why everybody isnt like oyedepo, adeboye and co. U cnt spnd 10hrs everyday to pray and be on the same level of grace with others!
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by POPEII: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

Jesus had no sin.

I am not ready to discuss this...not now.
imagine
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by italo: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bidam: It's either you re mistaken or you are a dishonest liar. Go thru our conversation. I did answer your question.And you shamelessly asked another. I am at liberty not to answer but to reply with my own question since this is not a court session ok?

Let's just assume Jesus wasn't referring to you.

His referring to you would mean you sin all the time...

...and you have said you never sin. grin
Re: Are Born Again Infallable by anochuko01(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
italo: Truth goes straightforward; lies go roundabout.

Why the long epistle?

The questions were:

Are you born of God?

yeah, i'm born of God...and i'v commited a sin since then. Bt dat doesnt mean i cnt live without sin, its because i'm nt fufiling my spiritual obligatns. Its something i'v practised and it works perfectly.
However, no humble person would come out to call himself perfect even if he knws he is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. / Make A Pact With The Devil / The Truth About Jesus (michael) And The Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.