Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Saheed Balogun Drags Fathia To Court Over Name "What A Mess" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Balogun Drags Fathia To Court Over Name "What A Mess" (719 Views)

Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) / Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun Drags Fathia To Court Over Name "What A Mess" by Dejiolaniyi(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Saheed was quoted to have said “She is my ex. As for my name that she is still answering, the deed will be done soon. The Nigerian law says that after three or four years, you can do something about it. If somebody wants to keep my name, what of the new person coming in? This has nothing to do with grudges.”

And now, it looks as if Saheed is set to do something about his threat.
- See more at: http://informationafrica.net/2013/11/saheed-balogun-drags-fathia-to-court-over-name/#sthash.hSXXzO4h.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Dj Wisdytech Best Of P-square Topmix Vol. 4: Download | Share | With Everyone / Celebrities Who Should Be Grateful To Nairaland For Making Them More Popular / Tonto Dikeh Launches “POKO ENTERTAINMENT”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.