Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Airtel To Block Acess Of Bb Plan On Non Bb Devices 3 December - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel To Block Acess Of Bb Plan On Non Bb Devices 3 December (613 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel To Block Acess Of Bb Plan On Non Bb Devices 3 December by astronautog(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
this is the msg i got few minutes ago
Dear Customer, effective 3rd Dec 2013 AIRTEL BB Plans will cease to function on non BB devices or used as a modem . Thank you
Re: Airtel To Block Acess Of Bb Plan On Non Bb Devices 3 December by olempe(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
This is bad news!
Re: Airtel To Block Acess Of Bb Plan On Non Bb Devices 3 December by collinsz: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
chai, chai, chei.... I look at how companies perform their business transaction here, i feel very very bad, i am pointing in direction of all, yes all of them.. particularly this network providers....MTN to be specific.. these guys are the most enervating and enraging network providers.

they do every thing possible to suck your money, with two or more straws, they form all kinds of rubish promo all in the name of marketing.

the most recent is that they have sought and found that the rate at which people delete their text messages is high, so they now coded their server to "subscribe" when ever you perform the delete action. i mean that process you can close your eye and do is no longer delete but it will display "a save option" which in other way means subscribe.

i am very very unhappy, in fact i am making a research on how to move away from this money guzzling company.

CROOKS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Google Playstore Boasts More Downloads Than Apple App Store / Please Need Information Etisalat Data Share Selling / Iphone 6s Being Sold For Insane Amounts Of Money In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.