Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Get This For Your Business And Less The Stress - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get This For Your Business And Less The Stress (1041 Views)

(save The Stress): Have Your New No Delivered To You Same Day! / Relax While We Take The Stress Of Planning Off You / We Take The Stress Off You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get This For Your Business And Less The Stress by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hello guys.
I just want to make a suggestion to the business gents and ladies here.
@op please don't baned this post. It might be helpfull to some peepz here.
Back to the matter. Look at the picture below.its an animated gif of my website with the services we render. And contact details$
Am not show thins so that I can do it or by any means trying to sell market. But to be very sincere and honest it has helped one of my client a lot on the digital world.you don't need to speak much introducing or explaing anything about your business or. The services it tend to render to the public.with an animated gif of your business and service. You have don all the explanations need to your new customers.
Advantages and importance of an animated gif
-you will post/share it on all social media networks
-use it as your profile pix,in fbk,twitter,bbm,nland,linkedin,google+
-it will make your customers pick interest
-your contacts will be displayd
-your products will be displayd also
-you will be able to share it to any one who wants to know about your company.
Already I also upload an animated gif of a company( Smack Engineering Product LTD.)
Hmmm. Am tired
Get yours and flex

Re: Get This For Your Business And Less The Stress by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Did this just now for fellow Nland. Join this team

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Modeling Projects / Wireless IP Phones And Cordless / Hp Pavilion Notebook 15 For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.