Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) (28191 Views)

New Video: Amarachi - Get Down / Video: Amarachi - Get Down (behind The Scene) / Amarachi Releases Music Video "Amarachi Dance” (watch & Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by uchez2(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2013
odizeey: dose music i no like dem so no ask me. Dey form advocate,no go build your life,dey expect say she go use u for video one day. Next tym dont rant at me pls,no b u b amarachi

next time u wanna hate on her, remind urself that she is just 8 and dance is her first work. As for building a life..I am already built, more than ur whole community.
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
uchez2:

listen to urself! u sound like a slowpoke! Amarachi is just 8! Dance is her first track....give her time before u kill her dreams with ur negativity!
U are the one who wants to kill her dreams by giving her a false believe that she'll go far in music with this song, she's good but she needs to get better as far as music is concern in naija. I know too well that u're not aware of the amount she spent in recording this song and shooting the video, music is business, she needs to gain from her hard work, this song won't take her anywhere. All she needs is a good trainer who'll train her in music rhythm, remember, dancing does not make u a gud musician as far as music is concern in the world, wande coal was a pro dancer b4 mohit, but his first single wasn't about dancing. Let me ask u uc, is this song on ur phone? If no, that means i've been wasting my MB in quoting ur blind comments.
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by odizeey(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Amarachi Person dey die here for u o,com save him life,poverty dey kill am,help him pls he can b ur yerima.
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by odizeey(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
uchez2:

next time u wanna hate on her, remind urself that she is just 8 and dance is her first work. As for building a life..I am already built, more than ur whole community.
I no knw wetyn to tk classify u. You just dey make noise
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by mitchyy(f): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Whew! I never knew this thread turned to a battle zone. To be honest, if we can accept some of our so-called celebrities despite their wack lyrics, i see no reason to hate on this little girl. For her age, she did amazingly well. Its a terrible thing to say she has no career in music. Does D'Banj possess a good singing voice?

When we comment, remember we are talking about a kid here not our mate. You guys were too hard on her. If your kid had a passion in music and dance, would you scold her this way on her first attempt? Haba!
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by odizeey(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2013
mitchyy: Whew! I never knew this thread turned to a battle zone. To be honest, if we can accept some of our so-called celebrities despite their wack lyrics, i see no reason to hate on this little girl. For her age, she did amazingly well. Its a terrible thing to say she has no career in music. Does D'Banj possess a good singing voice?

When we comment, remember we are talking about a kid here not our mate. You guys were too hard on her. If your kid had a passion in music and dance, would you scold her this way on her first attempt? Haba!
u watch d new edition of her show?
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2013
mitchyy: Whew! I never knew this thread turned to a battle zone. To be honest, if we can accept some of our so-called celebrities despite their wack lyrics, i see no reason to hate on this little girl. For her age, she did amazingly well. Its a terrible thing to say she has no career in music. Does D'Banj possess a good singing voice?

Nobody is scolding at her, we are just trying to make her better. Assuming she didn't step up her game during NGT show, she wouldn't have won. But she beat adults that participated on the show. She's a talented kid, i give her that, but as far as music or music biz is concern there's nothing like a kid in the biz, it's not a must she'll write her songs, she won 10mil or so, so she's rich, like i kept saying she needs a serious training, bow wow did better at 12 compared to now he's 26.
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by odizeey(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
tony ayo:
Nobody is scolding at her, we are just trying to make her better. Assuming she didn't step up her game during NGT show, she wouldn't have won. But she beat adults that participated on the show. She's a talented kid, i give her that, but as far as music or music biz is concern there's nothing like a kid in the biz, it's not a must she'll write her songs, she won 10mil or so, so she's rich, like i kept saying she needs a serious training, bow wow did better at 12 compared to now he's 26.
spoken my mind,no small pikin for music,dat edo girl dat year gv us correct song.
Cos terry g dey cap nonsense sometyms mk she follow abi,wetyn una go con tlk,na d same ppl go say she don fail,i b fan of no one,i b fan of good music,so ur age is not my biz,no b video i wan watch,enuff film dey,u ppl supporting her r d real haters
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by homesteady(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Na wa oh! lipsrsealed
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
odizeey: spoken my mind,no small pikin for music,dat edo girl dat year gv us correct song.
Cos terry g dey cap nonsense sometyms mk she follow abi,wetyn una go con tlk,na d same ppl go say she don fail,i b fan of no one,i b fan of good music,so ur age is not my biz,no b video i wan watch,enuff film dey,u ppl supporting her r d real haters
It's like u're the only one that is really getting me here, what music lovers need is just good music (age has nothing to do with it). The girl is now rich enough to hire a good songwriter to aid her in achieving her goals. She needs to work harder, simple.
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by Cpolicy(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2014
What all this sh*t, this music is crap. It very obvious that she showing us that she now have money,nothing is gud about the music video except the quality . Abeg she need proper intructor
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by Cpolicy(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) by collins0032(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2014
At a point I sat and asked myself "WHAT SPECIAL TALENT HAD I AT SUCH YOUNG AGE AS AMARACHI?"

She's a lovely kid with great potentials. Although she exhibit some flaws in singing, but her dance is more credible and only needs time to improve her talents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album / Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Burna Boy’s "Twice As Tall" Album Launched In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.