Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Western Union Hacker - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Western Union Hacker (2080 Views)

Western Union Funds Transfer At Very Cheap Rate / Money Making Sites Online That Pay You Through Western Union,wire Transfer,paypal E.t.c / Money Making Sites That Pay You Through Western Union,wire Transfer,e-gold,paypal,liberty Reserve E. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union Hacker by princeimma: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
I met this hacker online and he told me can send me $999 through western union if I send $100 through perfect money to him. (He have order for $1999 and $2999 too)
After some days I decided to give it a try and lo and behold he sent the transaction details after 30mins.
I quickly checked it online using western union website and I found it ready to pick up.
I dashed to the bank and am 160K richer.
If you have lost money online just like me and your faith is not against it you can contact him by mail to wuhacker27@yahoo.com. He's a Pakistani

You may want to break free too, you know Christmas is already knocking.
NB: He didn't send me this...
To your Success,
Ben
Re: Western Union Hacker by MrNairaland: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dialing EFCC
Re: Western Union Hacker by Robertwillson65: 1:32pm On Feb 02
If you want to know more about Western Union Hack.Visit the website to know more information about it.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Water Dispenser Cleaning And Disinfecting At Affordable Price / Please I Want To Sell My Hisense A/c At A Very Cheap Rate / Order For Ur Xmas Gift Hampers Now! Free Delivery To All Parts Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.