Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Wrestling Is Fake!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wrestling Is Fake!!! (776 Views)

What Is Your Thought About WWE Wrestling, Is It REAL? / We Know Wrestling Is Fake, But Why Do People Keep Watching It? / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrestling Is Fake!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=24pt] Wrestling Secrets Exposed [/size]

Just like magic, the world of wrestling is highly
secretive in nature. For decades, the wrestlers
spoke in their own language to keep the secret of
their sport alive. Just two decades ago, John
Stossel was beaten up for daring to ask a wrestler if wrestling was real. Today, the secret is out of the bag.

Is it fake?

Wrestling is just as fake as Gone With the Wind,
any Shakespeare play, and critically acclaimed
television shows like The Sopranos and The West
Wing. The only difference between a pro wrestler
and Al Pacino is that Al gets many chances to naila scene while if a wrestler screws up, the entire world sees their mistake.

Why would a wrestler choose to lose since
the bigger stars make more money?

For the same reason that an actor agrees to get
clipped by Tony Soprano. It is what the script calls for and they are professional. If a wrestler decided to go into business for himself, he would find himself unemployed very quickly.

Do the wrestlers get hurt?

The art form that wrestlers participate in is very
dangerous and has even resulted in death for those that have made a mistake in the ring. While a WWE wrestler would never intentionally hurt his
opponent, accidents do happen. It is very rare for
any wrestler to end their career without suffering a major injury at one point in their career. However, sometimes the physical nature of the sport allows the writers to create a fake injury. To help you determine which injuries are real and which are fake, I have created a wrestling disabled list that differentiates the real from the fake. Even when they don't get injured, the sport is very physically demanding and the constant repetition and travel take a very physical toll on the wrestlers.

Is the blood real?

In most cases, the blood is real. It is usually
created by a wrestling using a blade on their
forehead. However, accidents do happen and
sometimes the blood on the face of a wrestler is
caused by a legitimate shot to the face. As far as
the blood that a wrestler spits up due to an
internal injury, that is created by a blood capsule.
Contrary to popular belief, ketchup is not used in
the WWE.

Why are the referees so dumb?

Unlike referees in other sports, the referees in
wrestling are a part of the show.Their
incompetence is used to create added drama in a
match. In addition to being knocked out by a
glancing blow and then waking up after the bad
guy has cheated, the wrestler is also used to
communicate to the wrestlers. They have an ear
piece that communicates with someone in the back and allows them to know when a match should end, if the ending of a match should change, and anything else that needs to be communicated to them. The referee also communicates with the wrestlers. They relay information to other wrestler if their opponent is hurt and sometimes pass the blade to a wrestler that they cut themselves with.

READ MORE HERE: http://prowrestling.about.com/od/beginnersguide/tp/wrestlingfaq.htm

1 Like

Re: Wrestling Is Fake!!! by weazley(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
i knew it was fake at age 10...
y would 'the rock'(wrestler) pass out, only to stand up wit unbelivable energy, run to andfrom each end of th3 ring to smackdown his opponent and win instantly, opponent dat has been dominatin and controllin d fyt ,
i just looked at my screamin fada, shook my head and went to my room.
Re: Wrestling Is Fake!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
weazley: i knew it was fake at age 10...
y would 'the rock'(wrestler) pass out, only to stand up wit unbelivable energy, run to andfrom each end of th3 ring to smackdown his opponent and win instantly, opponent dat has been dominatin and controllin d fyt ,
i just looked at my screamin fada, shook my head and went to my room.
gringringrin
Re: Wrestling Is Fake!!! by Mynd44: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wrestling is entertainment and not a sport. Entertainment is planned or scripted na

1 Like

Re: Wrestling Is Fake!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Wrestling is entertainment and not a sport. Entertainment is planned or scripted na
Yep.but you should visit my areagrin.The way Nigerians take this wrestling as if everything is real is alarming.
Re: Wrestling Is Fake!!! by kayce911(f): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Is only a fool that believes wwe is real
Re: Wrestling Is Fake!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2013
very very fake. I stopped wasting my hard earn money buying the so -called Monday Night and RAw CD plates wen I realize all that
Re: Wrestling Is Fake!!! by melicent: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]We no be smellos
Re: Wrestling Is Fake!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
melicent: We no be smellows
Re: Wrestling Is Fake!!! by nickz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
But I still enjoy it even though their 'script writers' storyline is now becoming boring day by day. I figured all these out after the 'undertaker burial' ish by kane grin

(1) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi The Worst Player Nigeria Has Ever Produced / Ghana To Host 2017 Nations Cup / Messi And Ronaldo Top fifa World Player Of the Year 2014 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.