Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election (1351 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Chief Willie Obiano For Governor Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by Youngzedd(m): 12:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Chief Willie Obiano Of APGA Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election.

The candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Chief Willie Obiano, has won the Anambra governorship election.
He polled a total of 180,178 votes to beat his other 22 contenders from different political parties.

Obiano’s closest rival, Comrade Tony Nwoye of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) polled 97,700 votes, while Senator Chris Ngige of the All progressives Congress (APC) scored 95,963 votes.

The candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Chief Ifeanyi Ubah, who came fourth scored 37,495 votes.
Details to follow

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/apga-candidate-obiano-wins-anambra-guber-election/165587/

More Updates coming........

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by Brimmie(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Let's Move On.

2015!!
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by EzeCanada: 1:03am On Dec 01, 2013
1 down 35 to go. Up APGA. Up Ojukwu. Up Umu Omambala. Up Ndi Igbo
Its a biginning of Good tidings for Ndi Igbo world wide

Me don pop ma champagne. 1 down 35 more to go.

1 Like

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by irunmoleaiye: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2013
bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

Congratulation to KANGAROO Governor to be CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT noyhing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by donphilopus: 1:49am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by Longeria(m): 1:50am On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT noyhing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............
Remember to take your madness medicine today.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by biafranqueen: 2:30am On Dec 01, 2013
donphilopus: ...........
grin grin speechless
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by donphilopus: 2:35am On Dec 01, 2013
biafranqueen: grin grin speechless
Not at all!
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by mascot87(m): 2:37am On Dec 01, 2013
It's only a blind person that will be happy with the criminal declaration of obiano as governor R.I.P to development in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by irunmoleaiye: 3:03am On Dec 01, 2013
"GO AND DIE"
Longeria: Remember to take your madness medicine today.
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by DonColz1(m): 4:10am On Dec 01, 2013
grin Like this post for Chief Dr Willie Obiano as the new Governor of Anambra State embarassed grin

4 Likes

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by DonColz1(m): 4:24am On Dec 01, 2013
Dr Chris Seun Olokodana Ngige would be like "why evuls" --
While Senator Ahmed Nwabueze obinna tinubu would be like "put the blame on ASUU"
angry
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by nellaluv(f): 4:25am On Dec 01, 2013
DonColz1: grin Like this post for Chief Dr Willie Obiano as the new puppet of Anambra State embarassed grin

FIXED grin
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by fingard02k(m): 4:28am On Dec 01, 2013
yes my able Governor
Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by AustineE1: 4:41am On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

...i saw trucks from East off-loading brooms at Okitipupa and out of curiosity i asked a co-traveler,why are all this trucks offloading brooms in this small dusty south-west border town and the man laughed for long in igbo language and after a while,he told me that this were brooms Tinubu donated for Ngige's APC campaign and knowing that in igbo culture and folklore,only witches move around the town with brooms and in other to exorcise this evil from igbo land,Tinubus brooms were quickly sent back to where it belongs to....some fresh air please!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by DonColz1(m): 5:13am On Dec 01, 2013
nellaluv:

FIXED grin
One BB curve 10 for youcheesy

1 Like

Re: Chief Willie Obiano Has Been Declared The Winner Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2013

(1)

We Grind Human Heads To Make Powder For Ladies - Native Doctor / 2015 presidential race: Cold war in APC, Buhari rebuffs younger aspirants / Now We All Know Why PDP Asked Ribadu And Co To Step Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.