Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed (5114 Views)

2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed / There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by SamIkenna: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:
If Jonathan runs a free and fair election , then there
won't be violence. Everyone already knows that Jonathan
cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria. 80% of
Nigerians don't like him. Most people that support him on
the social media are obviously paid.
What they did in
Anambra is an insult to any intelligent being and cannot
work in a Presidential election or even in a politically
sensitive Local Government.

Bro, umunna si na onye nwanne ya na agba ajo egwu, uko iku n'ako ya. Biko, where are you getting your stats? Obu kwa anyi na gi kwu?
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by SamIkenna: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne this Ngige defeat pain you well well.

Ndo i nula. cheesy

Next stop Imo! cool

You know what's going down. You know Rochas is finished. He took the goodwill of Imo people for granted. Imo - the state Sam Nbakwe labored for. Just watch and see what will happen to Rochas' career.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by nduchucks: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:
the social media are obviously paid. What they did in

The sad thing about the bolded affair is that, supposedly well educated and intelligent Igbos such as Sam_Ikenna and Onlytruth were willing to sell their souls and principles if only Ngige was prevented from winning the election. Their stance is based on tribalism, racism, and hatred of Yorubas who they believe are the owners of APC.

Its quite shameful.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by SamIkenna: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

The sad thing about the bolded affair is that, supposedly well educated and intelligent Igbos such as Sam_Ikenna and Onlytruth were willing to sell their souls and principles if only Ngige was prevented from winning the election. Their stance is based on tribalism, racism, and hatred of Yorubas who they believe are the owners of APC.

Its quite shameful.

Lol, bro this won't work for you. I will reiterate one of my earlier posts today in case you missed it. This is what I wrote and in it you can see that I'm not opposed to any candidate from SS, SW, MB, or SE. I only have issues with core north because of the unconscionable sense of entitlement and the condescending tone with which they consistently use to play god and arrogate power unto themselves like we don't matter in our own country. We will not stop until they're completely tamed, and if they refuse to be tamed we will help them crashland their craft in Arewa republic.

Now, this is my response to one Donmams' vitriol in a thread titled "2015: GEJ Unites The North."

Sam_Ikenna:
Sorry bro. I feel your pain but it seems you gonna have to live with GEJ for another 4 years, or should I say - 6 years, counting from today. All past Nigerian presidents did as they wished - I don't need to remind you what a fool your brothers thought we were when they called the shots, right? so GEJ will be no different.

If you guys are willing to support a candidate from Southern Kaduna, Middle Belt, South West, South East, and South South then most of us 'll be ready to access them based on merit and will vote accordingly. But if this current threat, vitriol, or bluster is only for a candidate of Hausa-Fulani extraction then you're in for a long night. A very long nightttt.

South West gave way for Midwest and South East gave room for South South, therefore your "one North" is a nonsensical illusion. Give it up and be the proud Hausa-Fulani that you truly are. Stand on your feet negro! Its about time you did.

Anyways, I know you're not gonna take my advice because its against the dreams and wishes of your grand daddy, Dan Fodio. But unfortunately, you don't have too much of a choice here. We're taking our lives back and never to be part of Dan Fodio's estate again. So, its either you get on with the program the rest of us are currently on which is - zero special quota, complete resource control, freedom, justice, and right to self-determination for all, or you can continue with your threats and watch us leave you behind. Adios!

Oh yea. You keep mentioning Igbos like we took away your sleeping center. What happened buddy? I thought you won the war with South South as your close pal? How come you lost them and now the same "vile Igbos" are giving you a migraine? Igbos again! oh my gosh! Why can't god tame these "kafiris" for us the Dan Fodians.

Dude, if only you went back to the drawing board and, perhaps, consulted your brains you would've seen how much of a joker your core north had become. Stop hoping for a return of the good old days - its gone for good. Its every man for himself now and I hope you do your math very well before taking a plunge with South West because, quite frankly, I don't see anything you're selling that South West is buying. But hey, I might wrong. Who knows, maybe your core north has found a love charm for South West which we can only speak of its potency after the result of 2015 gets to INEC's collation center.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by DerideGull(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:
the social media are obviously paid. What they did in

What an arrant nonsense.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by DerideGull(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

I know you will as usual come up with some idiotic conjectural craps as usual.

Are you insinuating that only those people killed were guilty of whatever reasons that was adduced for the punishment?

I know you have a m0ronic tendency and fixation of blaming other Nigerians for the fallout of the Jan 66....but you should at minimum acknowledge the misguided sentiments of some of those that carried out the coup.

I am not insinuating but stating unequivocally those politicians killed were guilty of whatever reasons the coup plotters had deduced. The January 15, 1966 coup was precipitated by Nigerians and I had no business blaming any Nigerian for the coup. However there were imbecilic trolls such as you who were bent on introducing tribal colors to the coup hence the blame game.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by funnyx(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
DerideGull:

I am not insinuating but stating unequivocally those politicians killed were guilty of whatever reasons the coup plotters had deduced. The January 15, 1966 coup was precipitated by Nigerians and I had no business blaming any Nigerian for the coup. However there were imbecilic trolls such as you who were bent on introducing tribal colors to the coup hence the blame game.

Here comes dende m0r0n the prosecutor, the jury and the judge grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
funnyx:

Here comes dende m0r0n the prosecutor, the jury and the judge grin grin grin grin

Oro Baba yen ti su mi mehn! grin
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by dmater: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose / JUSUN Suspends Strike In Lagos / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.