Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Share Your "Born Again" Experience And Give A Shout-out To The Preacher(s) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your "Born Again" Experience And Give A Shout-out To The Preacher(s) (412 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your "Born Again" Experience And Give A Shout-out To The Preacher(s) by soulfood(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2013
I received christ as my lord and personal saviour in 1999 as an undergraduate. What I intended to be a mockery visit to a fellowship on campus became my night of salvation. Respect to Pastors Henry, Wale and Ronke whom God used. Actually Pastor Ronke preached while Pastors Henry and Wale invited me with serious show of love. 14 years later, we all still basking in God's love.

(1) (Reply)

The Wise Men That Visited Mary. / How Secured Is Your Worship Centres? / Proclamation Of Grace Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.