Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Thanksgiving Mode - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanksgiving Mode (773 Views)

David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) / Ambode, Osinbajo, At Bishop Okonkwo's Birthday Thanksgiving (Photos) / ‘Football Thanksgiving’ In Church: Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Mode by ifeegee(f): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2013
Today is our thanksgiving service in church,I'm already running into a frenzy,the excitement is pumping my adrenaline and I just can't keep it together.
I've been counting my blessings for a while now and I've really lost count.
I want to use this forum to appreciate God for His faithfulness in my life and that of my family.

Lord, i want to thank you for the salvation of my soul,You said the race is not for the swift nor for the strong but to those whom you willed.
I thank you that I'm alive today inspite of my shortcoming .

Father, you have been my present help and when I took my trouble to you,you answered me.
Who will do me like you do me, You knew me by my name, you know the number of Hair on my head.

Who am I that you are mindfull of, you turned my ashes to beauty and you course my enemy to be at peace with me.
You planted my feet on a solid rock and you gave me a new song.

You didn't give up when society gaveup on me .you gave me my dignity back.

On that labour bed, you made me bring forth like the Hebrew women.
You blessed the labour of my hands and prospered my fruits .

In the midnight hour you turned things around .I'd for ever remain grateful .

You owe me nothing,you've judged yourself faithful .you made a path in the deep for me.

Lord,if I'm all mouth,it will never be enough in singing your praises.
You're the rose of Sharon ,the Lilly of the valley,the third man in the furnace, the soon coming King.
My everlasting Father,The one who was and is to come. The one who never sleeps nor slumber.
Ama'ma amasiama,echete obi esike,ugwu ana ari anatuegwu. I give you praise.

How can I forget how far YOU brought me? Nna, Nara otiti na elu kasi elu.

Feel free to add yours especially those from FAMILY WORSHIP CENTRE WUYE ABJ.
We might not all have the opportunity to share our testimonies on the Alter today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanksgiving Mode by airminem(f): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Many years gone. I join you in praises. . . Thank you heavenly LORD

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Tops World Ten Most Significant People EVER – Wikipedia / Should I Forgive Satan? / Who Owns The Private Jet That Flew Close To Synagogue Building?, Disables Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.