Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Is It That Essential Things Are Not Preached In Most Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Essential Things Are Not Preached In Most Churches? (504 Views)

Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? / Pilgrimage To Badagry Where Christianity Was First Preached In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Essential Things Are Not Preached In Most Churches? by Amandobolt(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
When we look around in our world of today, we notice that the world is becoming Churchy while the Church is becoming worldly.
Some pastors will skip preaching about salvation and keep preaching about prosperity, success, financial breakthrough and many more "sellable" topics.
When I see all these, I feel like crying. There's a church a know of in Port Harcourt, you'll never see their crusade flyer or posters with "Salvation" written on it, what you'll always see is financial breakthrough, healing, deliverance from poverty, etc. but they forget that salvation is the key to every problem in this life.
So, my fellow nairalanders, what do you think is the cause of all these vices and how can we as Christians solve them.
U can tell us ur personal experiences

(1) (Reply)

If Pagans Were Right Something Is Wrong With Their Gods / What Child Is This? (day 12 To The Heart Of Christmas) / Happy Birthday Dagr8!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.