Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! (1015 Views)

Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC / Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / #TeamGEJ: Lets Join Hands with GEJ in transforming Nigeria today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by MidasT(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
The last couple of days has witnessed fierce battle between #TeamGEJ and #TeamAPC. Though Team GEJ started slowly, they have been able to overshadow, and overcome teamAPC, wit for wit, info for info, strategy for strategic, propaganda for propaganda. Now, TeamGEJ reigns supreme on nairaland, as we welcome defecting e-soldiers from TeamAPC into our fold. I want to assure u, that u people have done the right thing defecting; as ur governors will still come back cap in hand, and tail between their legs. TeamGEJ till 2019.
Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by WarriPikin1: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Na lie o!
The team APC is led by FFK using that ilugun and agbameta monikers!

You just can't win APC in propaganda o! Keep dreaming until 2015. We go dash una serious surprises in 2015.
That is if Junaid does not make me to quit APC and join to kill dem dem here.
Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
TRUTH will always triumph over lies, half-truths, speculations, rumours and propaganda. Team FRESH AIR represent TRUTH on NL

6 Likes

Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Warri _Pikin: Na lie o!
The team APC is led by FFK using that ilugun and agbameta monikers!

You just can't win APC in propaganda o! Keep dreaming until 2015. We go dash una serious surprises in 2015.
That is if Junaid does not make me to quit APC and join to kill dem dem here.
Guy over mouth dey worry u @ Agbameta and ilugun boy being FFK. So obvious. lolssssszzzzza!
Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by 99100(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just to tell you how popular GEJ is nationwide.
No shaking.
#GEJ TILL 2019#
The minute/insignificant haters can keep hating.

1 Like

Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by Abagworo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
All I have to say and mark it today that if 2015 election is not clearly won without any form of cheating, many of the big names that have benefited from the corruption in our system will die violently and there will be widespread massacre. The army will disobey the president and the entire workforce in Nigeria will go on permanent strike. This is a prediction by me. Even a dummy will know how accurate my prediction will be.

NB. I belong to no political party but I've written as a Nigerian who loves Nigeria with all my heart.
Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by MidasT(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo: All I have to say and mark it today that if 2015 election is not clearly won without any form of cheating, many of the big names that have benefited from the corruption in our system will die violently and there will be widespread massacre. The army will disobey the president and the entire workforce in Nigeria will go on permanent strike. This is a prediction by me. Even a dummy will know how accurate my prediction will be.

NB. I belong to no political party but I've written as a Nigerian who loves Nigeria with all my heart.
Prophet of doom, am very sure u are an offspring of the Doomsday General Buhari. Nor worry, all of una go shame. Bad belle people. U just tactically conceded defeat, #TeamGEJ till 2019. grin
Abagworo: All I have to say and mark it today that if 2015 election is not clearly won without any form of cheating, many of the big names that have benefited from the corruption in our system will die violently and there will be widespread massacre. The army will disobey the president and the entire workforce in Nigeria will go on permanent strike. This is a prediction by me. Even a dummy will know how accurate my prediction will be.

Prophet of doom, am very sure u are an offspring of the Doomsday General Buhari. Nor worry, all of una go shame. Bad belle people. U just tactically conceded defeat, #TeamGEJ till 2019.
Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2013

Point of incorrect !

Tinubu and Buhari will flee the country after 2015. Amaechi would be in jail by then asking the prison wardens the latest cos he'd be denied the use of newspaper.

3 Likes

Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by kel4soft: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
20pounds:

Point of incorrect !

Tinubu and Buhari will flee the country after 2015. Amaechi would be in jail by then asking the prison wardens the latest cos he'd be denied the use of newspaper.

If Amaechi is in jail for looting Rivers State. Fine. but for not supporting GEJ? Hell No! If that happens, we are all in trouble.
Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by ba7man(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
ASSU are currently calling G.E.J's bluff, 5 PDP Governors just defected, PDP is slowly falling apart and someone says they are winning??

Meanwhile most APC State's economies are growing in leaps and bounds.

Delusions of the mind is a bad thing.
Re: TeamGEJ Is Winning On Nairaland. APC e-Soldiers Defecting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
They just commissioned 100 new Laptops for e-rats. All of them from South East! angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

PDP In Fresh Move To Remove Amaechi, 4 Other Govs / How To Write An Open Letter / The Good Side Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.